Monsters: Dark Continent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what I'm looking at but somehow it reminded me of Lovecraft's stories so... I need to watch this

I was thinking the EXACT same thing, monster reminds me of CTHULU. I'm very interested, but at the same time I have been down this road before with some of these trailers (Battlefield Los Angeles comes to mind) that looked cool but ended up horrible.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing, monster reminds me of CTHULU. I'm very interested, but at the same time I have been down this road before with some of these trailers (Battlefield Los Angeles comes to mind) that looked cool but ended up horrible.

:hi5:

The things Lovecraft wrote are pure gold! Call of Cthulhu is my favourite short story.
Its always the same with these kind of movies they may look awesome but you don't really know until you left the cinema, and I just found out this is the sequel.

I'll watch the first one to see if its any good

:hi5:

The things Lovecraft wrote are pure gold! Call of Cthulhu is my favourite short story.
Its always the same with these kind of movies they may look awesome but you don't really know until you left the cinema, and I just found out this is the sequel.

I'll watch the first one to see if its any good

Sequel?! Guess the first one was completely off my radar.

EDIT - Just watched the first movies trailer, adding to Netflix.

Last edited:
Sequel?! Guess the first one was completely off my radar.

EDIT - Just watched the first movies trailer, adding to Netflix.

I watched it a few hours ago, not bad. Its very slow at first... but the ending was nice. Its totally not what I expected! the trailer for the sequel looks absolutely different to the first movie, a completely different tone

Yeah both movies are completely different from the looks of it. The first one is slow and barely any action at all. This one looks full on military drama/action. Definitely excited to see it. The guy who directed Godzilla directed the first one as well.

Thank You Henry, I will definitely add it to my Netflix Queu.

Still amazed I never heard of it, I must be slipping.

:duff no problem

I know I heard about it once and then completely forgot the movie even existed

Yeah both movies are completely different from the looks of it. The first one is slow and barely any action at all. This one looks full on military drama/action. Definitely excited to see it. The guy who directed Godzilla directed the first one as well.

ohh everything makes sense now, no wonder the movie is so slow :lol

I watched it a few hours ago, not bad. Its very slow at first... but the ending was nice. Its totally not what I expected! the trailer for the sequel looks absolutely different to the first movie, a completely different tone

This. The first one was okay, but it looks like they're trying to go more action oriented. I think this one looks good. I will definitely give it a watch.

Back