Hello All!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggsMcClane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I've been an all around comic, movie, toy and prop collecting geek for years now. I had the normal stuff throughout my childhood but really got the bug in my teens with McFarlane. When the movie maniacs line dropped off I graduated to neca and have been virtually specific to them for fifteen or more years now. I've always been aware of hot toys but often thought they were a little out of reach. I'm currently at a collecting cross roads that may include selling most of my stuff and focusing on a few center pieces instead. So, I figured this forums was a good start.

Here's about half the figures I currently own and what I have the most recent pics of:

bruce_zps32353a3a.jpg

shaunbluesetc_zpsd755a28d.jpg

badguys2_zps47ecd826.jpg

badguys1_zps6c1a15e5.jpg

terminator_zps5e748990.jpg

promgoonacdc_zpsebb33ace.jpg

pirates2_zpsccb93144.jpg

pirates1_zps5dd2859a.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

Hey, a fellow Oklahoman! Thanks. I've been at the neca stuff a while. I have a bit more but didn't want to overload the page. lol

Yeah, there's a few of us on here :lol Start up a Show Your Shelves thread and throw everything you've got on there. The introduction thread will fade into obscurity quickly.

Back