What's my statue, prop, diorama worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I couldn't find a thread in this section with regards to the current worth of an Alien or Predator collectible so am hoping to get this up and running to find out whether I'm getting robbed or not as I'm sure some of you must feel the same?

I'd like to start the thread with this...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409604893.720302.jpg
I am wanting this so bad and have found a new one for £2500 shipped. Is that good or????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has gone up from retail but no way it's worth that much. Be patient you'll find one cheaper than that if you wait it out.
It's an awesome bust :)

This has gone up from retail but no way it's worth that much. Be patient you'll find one cheaper than that if you wait it out.
Depends what part of the world you live in. Very few come up in the U.K, like literally non.

Collectables are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.
'Completed listings' on eBay is the best guide for what people have recently payed for an item.
Gets tough for things like this because you won't find any, especially in Europe.

If it's worth 2.5K to you go for it... I wouldn't personally.
Rather spend less on the Classic 1:1 if I was spending that much on a Bust.

My philosophy now is if I missed it, my loss.
Not prepared to line someones pocket and risk the hassle and disappointment if it's not up to my standards.

Depends what part of the world you live in. Very few come up in the U.K, like literally non.

Collectables are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.
'Completed listings' on eBay is the best guide for what people have recently payed for an item.
Gets tough for things like this because you won't find any, especially in Europe.

If it's worth 2.5K to you go for it... I wouldn't personally.
Rather spend less on the Classic 1:1 if I was spending that much on a Bust.

My philosophy now is if I missed it, my loss.
Not prepared to line someones pocket and risk the hassle and disappointment if it's not up to my standards.

that's not even 2.5 in US, it's euros! Not worth more than $1500 imo. I honestly wouldn't even pay $1500 to reacquire this even if I had the room.

Thanks for your reply guys... It is crazy money isn't it :/
I really want the Pred Alien bust.....
So we reckon around £800-£1000 tops??

Not sure but having it arrive in one piece is a risk...

Yeah that is a big concern of mine :/

Waiting maybe the option to go for as £2500 is a killer :(

I see people asking crazy money for that one, but to sell they usually go for around $1000.

I'm thinking that £1000 should be enough to cover one of these should it ever pop up for sale?

Ahhhhh I see... Didn't read the description :/
What do you reckon their worth without boxes Col?
I had to collect my Berserker Bust because there was no box, cost me £400.
While I understand these two are worth quite a bit more I wouldn't personally consider anything over 1K each.

Seems common practice for no conversion to take place on Ebay, and major companies alike, $1000 = £1000 to many... :mad:

Yea, that is unfortunate. You have the conversion, then the scarcity of big pieces like that as shipping/taxes are terrible to get them to you from overseas so the ones in country get driven up too.

Back