Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bandai - samurai darth vader

its a version of vader done by takeya takayuki.

he's done different version of predator, aliens and other characters in a very organic way.

first impression is that it was a joke but then i was like hmmm who knows maybe there's something i dont know about the new star wars

where can I order this thing of beauty??

edit: N/M found the link in the article to BBTS pre order :yess:

its a version of vader done by takeya takayuki.

he's done different version of predator, aliens and other characters in a very organic way.

Did he design the Hot Toys Samurai Predator?

I'm tempted to pass on this and wait for a 1:6 version.

There's already an existing thread for these figures - still on the front page of this section no less. :lol

'Tamashii Movie Realization' series.

Wow....Xbox that is something very different

Here's some of takayuki takeya's other work
For yoshi-toku (I had to hyphenate) below- ( he also did the samurai predator and his very cool giger type alien pile statue)
who obtained the license to do a high art set of armour based on vader whose design was partly inspired by the kabuto style helmet
I kinda wish he stuck with the grill mouth for the figure.... image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That armour set 1/4 scale is $3,500 if you get it straight out of japan...imported about $7,000 .
They only make a certain number every year til sold out....
It's considered high art, especially considering that yo****oku has been making armour since they were actually used ( it's like a 300 year old armour maker or something )

Those are real works of Art and a refreshing take on the franchise. No too fond of the chest armor though :lol

I totally agree, very refreshing indeed. Not a lot of options out there for distribution, anyone got a heads up which stores online pre-ordering these?
Would liked to PO the Vader at BBTS, pre order sold out though.

Back