Statue PICS : Tsume Art Asura's Wrath HQS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadGhostKnight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my Asura's Wrath today!

Bigger than expected, definitely more 1/6 than 1/8.

Putting him together was nerve racking as Asura has to hold the Doji's arm, so you have to slot the doji arm through Asuras hand while pushing Asuras arm into his body, a little force was needed and stuff did bend a little but it was fine once in :D

Big heavy base, tons of details, usual Tsume quality. I don't think anyone's gonna be disappointed. Just totally wowed by him!

100_3624_zps6cb896e2.jpg

100_3623_zpsd507be03.jpg

100_3625_zpscaa2528d.jpg

100_3626_zpsff398322.jpg

100_3627_zps71fd513b.jpg

100_3628_zps2ca61479.jpg

100_3629_zps0f1e2c7c.jpg

Great pictures. I wish I could afford this, but the duty alone would kill me. Too bad no Canadian retailers carry this.

Can one of you guys help me?

I've had this nagging suspicion that the statue I have - Asura's Wrath - isn't quite right.

I have never really felt that the arm, that is holding the "Doji" by the neck, connects as neatly as it could into the body of Asura. Plus the Doji's gloved hand doesn't seem to fully fit in place within Asura's hand.

From a distance everything looks fine.
But I've felt pretty uncomfortable about it for a while.
This part was always difficult to assemble, and feels just off. I don't want to force the arm in any further or the glove for fear of damaging the statue.

It's my first Tsume piece so I could be wrong.

I took some pics of where the arm connects with Asura's body. Is this a gap? Or is it intentional to the design

Can someone with this statue please take a look at their own or, even better, post comparison pics?

I'd greatly appreciate a little help!

mSf6NQ6.jpg

cWIm2VK.jpg

NKQG9R4.jpg

COdBlzQ.jpg

fmrhka2.jpg

Oaxy73k.jpg

HYwS8Vd.jpg

B8S49Tc.jpg

JwQWbFB.jpg

For reference, album on imgur: Asura's Arm - Album on Imgur

Back