We are all children of TOULON! Show us some PUPPET MASTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
I felt like this topic was lost among the other collection threads, and even if there isn't much official merchandise, I think we can all appreciate the genius of Toulon and his puppets! There are some members who have gone ahead and did what Full Moon wouldn't, making accurate 1/1 puppets...

So let's seem them! Or your collection of official merchandise! Either!!

Here's my small lot for now:

-Custom Tunneler
-Custom Leech Woman
-Official Battle Damaged Blade
-Official Re-animated Blade (I don't think he's selling well, I just bought him and got 51/1000 :lol)
-Complete set of color resin statues
-Torch and Blade Bobblehead + Plush

I hope to get a complete set of the action figures one day.

PM1.jpg
PM2.jpg

I sold my blade replica really cheap a while back and sure miss it. I always wanted A replica of six shooter

I grew up on full moon videos. I've always wanted replicas of the original puppets but I've never been too impressed with the ones I've seen (at least for the price they go for). One day...

That's why you wait for their sales! I should have bought the stealth six shooter for $150 and modified it.

I bought the Battle Damaged Blade off ebay for $100 shipped or so, the re-animated was part of their sale for $100, and tunneler/leech ran me about $250 total from an ebay seller.

The best ones that Full Moon made were Torch and Six Shooter because they were made by the original guy who made the puppets. Then he passed away and they attempted to make replicas of the rest. Blade is decent. But Tunneler/Leech/Jester are a mess. Can't say for any others because I only care for the originals.

Digging through old threads....

PM is my favorite B-Movie series ever and I've had my puppets for a while now:

Puppet Master.jpg

I need a new Jester head desperately (the Full Moon replica is trash), a new body for Leech Woman (got nasty yellow) and I'd like a new head for Tunneler as well but I'm pleased with the others.

If you did not know there is a Puppet Master comic out #1 is in stores now and there are some limited covers for each puppet. I thinnk its going to be about 5 issues.

I got the first comic signed by Charles band. Bought it off full moon.

Nice collection dude! I'm in the market for a torch and Jester myself. I recently got a six shooter and should update my original post.

Let me PM you about the Jester head.

Great movies, some of my favorite of all time, especially the first 3. I've also had the chance to meet Charles at a few Horror Cons, a very cool guy. I have all the action figures carded (all variants also) boxed away. Also have all the 1:1 replicas (except Bombshell and Kamakazie because I didn't care for them) also boxed away. Also have all the resin statues. I need to get my 1:1 replicas out on display. I like them all but as noted the Jester isn't that great.

I just bought a set of Jester heads (sinister head and sad head) along with hands. A little pricey but I'll be selling off the sinister head. Gonna make my own Jester got someone making the outfit.

If anyone's interested this is the head in question.
78af5b306be03aefca619ac02e68c666.jpg

PuppetMasterFigs.jpg

I really wish they made more 12 inch, Blade and Decapitron look better than most of the 1:1 replicas in my opinion. :/

I'd love to have the replicas, but I missed the boat, sadly. I'm a huge fan of the Puppet Master film series and had the old smaller scale toys back in the day. They were some of my favorites back then.

Got a custom torch and pinhead on their way to me, and I sent my Jester out to get his outfit tailored! So close to a complete collection of the OG puppets!

Torch is a grail for me. And pinhead too. I'm not a big pinhead fan but God damn he's awesome.

Jester will be here in a month.

My collection of FullMoon 1:1 replicas. Have all on display except my 3 Totems. Need to add another small shelf I guess.

Top shelf: Reanimator Blade, Battle Damaged Blade, Red Coat Blade, Battle Damaged Pinhead, Battle Damaged Tunneler, Battle Damaged Jester and Decapitron.
Shelf 2: Pinhead, Dr. Death, Cyclops, Jester and Ooga Booga.
Shelf 3: Leech Woman, Blade, Tunneler, Torch, Mesphisto, Drill Sargent and Six Shooter.
Bottom Shelf: Stealth Six Shooter, Stealth Torch, Stealth Decapitron, White Bloody Blade, Homonculus and Weremacht.

Attachments

• SAM_4157.JPG
    SAM_4157.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
Back