• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys berserker predator body, 1/6 scale clothing & Indiana Jones head and Hat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 scale clothing and accessories

Hey i am looking for a lot of 1/6 scale clothing, ranged from all types and or accessories. But my main concern is the clothing.

If you have extra 1/6 scale clothing that is taking up space and you want to go rid of it, why not let me buy them.

Thanks and please pm me

WTB hot toys Indiana Jones head and hat

Hey im looking format the hot toys Indiana Jones head and hat. If anyone has one please pm me i will but it instantly!

Re: hot toys berserker predator body, 1/6 scale clothing & Indiana Jones head and Hat

Multiple threads merged again as per Commerce Rules and all items added to the title of this one thread. .

Please do not continue to create a new thread per item you are looking for. You have been advised this previously and also advised how to change the title on your thread which can be done as many times as you like to accomodate new WTB's.

Thanks
x :peace

Re: hot toys berserker predator body, 1/6 scale clothing & Indiana Jones head and Hat

How do I close a thread?

I no longer have the option....

I'll close it for you along with the others in your history, going back to beginning July, older ones can just fall back. That way when you start another you will only have 1 active thread and can update that as and when needed.
x

EDIT: This thread re opened as requested, :duff.
Requested info sent by pm.
x

Last edited:

Still looking

Hello friend I have the sideshow Indiana Jones head $27 shipped

PM please check :peace

Back