Sideshow PLEASE get moving on Hobbit PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Come on! Especially:

PH9AEwbIrNWeda_2_m.jpg

Tauriel.jpg

Luke-Evans-as-Bard-the-Bowman-The-Hobbit-The-Desolation-Of-Smaug-poster.jpg

the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug-movie-poster-21.jpg

if you get any SS Hobbit it'll be only a couple of pieces at the most...no thanks. Weta has my money...Let SS stick to Marvel, etc

if you get any SS Hobbit it'll be only a couple of pieces at the most...no thanks. Weta has my money...Let SS stick to Marvel, etc

:exactly: I'll be sticking with the Weta line too (prefer smaller scale statues) - the only PF I'd be remotely interested in buying would be a Bilbo.

Hope they do make some of the key characters for the 1/4 collectors though :)

I'd be okay with a few pieces as long as they included Thranduil and Bard - Weta is great but I'd love me some 1/4 scale

I would bet my paycheck they will never do a Bard or Thranduil. IMHO If they do anybody it will be a Bilbo and or Thorin first. Those two represent the Hobbit. They are The Hobbit Story. And if they do some obscure guys then they are dumb. Although I would just love a 18"-20" full sized Goblin King PF with exclusive Scribe which would at 1/6 ;)

I think they will do an Azog PF. It will be awesome, especially with Thror's head in hand, and people who missed on the Weta piece will be all over it.

I would bet my paycheck they will never do a Bard or Thranduil. IMHO If they do anybody it will be a Bilbo and or Thorin first. Those two represent the Hobbit. They are The Hobbit Story. And if they do some obscure guys then they are dumb. Although I would just love a 18"-20" full sized Goblin King PF with exclusive Scribe which would at 1/6 ;)

I don't have much hope that we'll ever see any Hobbit PF's but I'm just voicing my dreams :lol

I think they will do an Azog PF. It will be awesome, especially with Thror's head in hand, and people who missed on the Weta piece will be all over it.

Azog PF with exclusive Thror head would be cool and acceptable IMHO too

We did not get all the LOTR pieces we wanted. I would not expect every Hobbit one either, but a couple 1/4s would still be a nice display on their own and a welcome addition for those that have the other PFs.

There's only a few that I would even think about getting if they did a Hobbit PF line. Goblin King,Witch-king in true form,and Azog for villains. Bilbo, Thorin, Radagast would be it for the good guys. Elrond and or Thranduil in armour maybe. That's it off the top of my head. They better be spot on too. For now Weta has done a great Job fulfilling my Hobbit statue needs.

I doubt they'll do any in the foreseeable future. We may start getting some a couple of years from now.

Back