<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TDK Batman Armory - OMG Photo Review <>

Alfred looks stunning... the texture on that old wrinkly neck.... :drool so good. The blank stare... like hes coming up with his next speech.

BW looks the same as the DX12. Nothing special there. Suit is a little thick.

The Batman looks better then the DX12. The faceplates don't seem to fit very well, but its still better overall (without needing to mod).

Looks really good, can't wait to have both Bruce and Alfred with the armory display!!!! Thanks OMG, great photos as always!

The cowl looks half decent here and so does the grapple gun holster. The open mouth though looks like he's having a stroke.

Which person in the Hot Toys production office looked at that open mouth and thought 'Yep, that looks excellent and not at all a load of ****'???

picture uploading

how do you print screen

Money $aved.

I might be the only one that is actually very underwhelmed by this. Alfred looks sick, but there seems to be zero improvements to the DX12. Pass.

Great pics tho.

You're not the only one. I'm still going getting the armory and figure, but DX12 owners don't really have anything to worry about.

Thanks for the pics and vid OMG.

Kato's is an option :panic::panic::panic:

Closed mouth faceplate looks good, eyes look exactly the same, just painted all the way in. Cape looks totally rubbish. Again.

I'll just pick up a new closed mouth on ebay, that'll be it.

I think the only parts I'm actually excited to get is the neutral face plate and the grapple gun holster. Out of ALL of that, those two things are what I want most.

Bruce's suit is a major disappointment. So sad.

Still its better than Medicom's or any other generic BW suit out in the market currently. Though Medicom Shoes is better than this one.

Kato's is an option :panic::panic::panic:

Not many will want to pay for the suit which is equivalent to this whole set of 3 figure. And not sure if Kato is still offering it, as he only made a certain amount of material needed for the project.

Here, here.

A set with three figures and a dio and we just want one of the tiniest pieces possible ha.

I was lucky enough to find someone who wished to PO this and haven't, so we talked and I transferred my order to him just now, @ a $10 loss. I'm fine with it -- now to wait for the parted out faceplates to go on ebay!

You'll regret it.

As much as the complaints that are circulating currently, a lot of them who POed will still keep this set (myself included). Its still a great sets, though not without its weak points.

I hope not. But the fact that I no longer have space for it (had to add some shelves in the room for books) and that I'm fine with my DX12 anyway makes me think that I may have made a good call.

To free up space I've also been thought of letting go of my Bat-pod, but I scrapped the idea. I know that's what I'd regret for sure :)

The eyes look way better. Not sure why they can't ever do the cape correctly.

Back