Statue Queen of Vampires #2 ARH Studios Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a fan of the red eyeliner. It's very distracting. I would like to see it removed if I am going to buy this. It reminds me of the Chinese opera singers from the Ching Dynasty era and this Vamp is not Asian.

I am not a fan of the red eyeliner. It's very distracting. I would like to see it removed if I am going to buy this. It reminds me of the Chinese opera singers from the Ching Dynasty era and this Vamp is not Asian.
Me either. I said something about it in the other thread. Would need to see closer pics to be sure, but in that one I don't think I like it.

Me either. I said something about it in the other thread. Would need to see closer pics to be sure, but in that one I don't think I like it.

We listened to you guys and are changing the eyeliner

Great news on the eyeliner. Is there going to be another option for the removable plates? I can think of some situations where I would want her a bit more covered up like the old Queen. Off most of the time, but a nice looking alternate cover would be a good addition. Now that the pedestal is gone, any chance of more bats on the right? That would look sweet like she is commanding a swarm of them.

Great news on the eyeliner. Is there going to be another option for the removable plates? I can think of some situations where I would want her a bit more covered up like the old Queen. Off most of the time, but a nice looking alternate cover would be a good addition. Now that the pedestal is gone, any chance of more bats on the right? That would look sweet like she is commanding a swarm of them.

At this time there is no info on any extra accessories

Vamp #2
By Arahom Radjah
New updated pro pictures
We touched up the paint

:yess:

Also what kind of texture is her dress based on? Looks leather ish. Id say a silk style texture would be more fitting. But that might just be cause im looking at these through my phone :lol

:yess:

Also what kind of texture is her dress based on? Looks leather ish. Id say a silk style texture would be more fitting. But that might just be cause im looking at these through my phone :lol

Its also the lights, its not so glossy in normal lighting

Back