I've got less than 3 hours to decide, so do me a small favor and help me decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left looks exactly like Englund and is a straight masterpiece. Right looks like a cheap Don Post mask. You made the correct choice.

Thanks guys for setting me straight! Can't wait until I get it in the mail! Working on a 1/1 life size Freddy is going to be a lot different than my Myers/Jason, gotta put some more work into bringing him alive :)

Again, I appreciate everyone who took the time to post! Still surprised not one person said the right build lol! I wonder what it is I like about it...

Freddy.jpg

It's so beautiful ;_;

Soon! I originally ordered a medium Indiana Jones hat (I plan to weather it myself) but it's definitely too small, I ordered a large and hoping that should work once I remove the lining and band from the inside. It should be here soon!

I'll be updating my 1/1 thread (in the action figures section) soon with some minor details with my Freddy Build. I added a wire frame to a cheap chinese hand so I can pose the glove whenever I get it (just need to re-paint it). I also just finished weathering the shoes, and I'll weather his pants tomorrow. The sweater is a cheap jumper from the UK which should be here soon as well.

Doing well so far!

Back