iron man warmachine mms120 or the diecast??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaBu

Super Freak
Reaction score
People i want to know your opinion.

which is nicer / better mms120 the old version or the new diecast version?

Old Version... fo sho.

PD1340966375324.jpg

Yep, I love both of mine but the old version can't be surpassed in terms of design. I'd only buy the new if I already had the old*, which is what I did. :D

* - In my case, I picked-up the War Machine MILK version, which I prefer to the regular, but point is, you need this armour!

Last edited:
If you want the best of both worlds get the old one for the best War Machine representation and then get the Dicast Iron Patriot which is after all the same as the new WM with a far superior paint job.

the old one got more items right?

but the new one is diecast is that not also a nice thing?

If you want the best of both worlds get the old one for the best War Machine representation and then get the Dicast Iron Patriot which is after all the same as the new WM with a far superior paint job.
Matter of taste. I prefer my War Machines in gun metal or grey scale. Patriot IMO is just too garish.

Another vote for the Mk1 WM. I don't know what the Mk2 is but that ain't no War Machine... it's Iron Patriot painted gray with a gun that may or may not work stuck to its back :lol

Back