iron man warmachine mms120 or the diecast??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warmachine = Variable Threat Response Battle Suit

The MK. II isn't prepared :lol

Should be prepared for anything, vote goes to MK. 1

I like the MILK version the best.

War-Machine-Limited-Edition-011_1319460122.jpg

I have a ver1 for sale if anyone is interested, my vote is also ver1(I'm only selling mine due to space issues)
I feel like WM should always be bulkier than IM, ver2 just feels like black and silver IM

that is the diecast right?

That is the War Machine Mk1 design, the Mk1 and the 'Milk' variant are made of plastic.. the War Machine Mk2 has diecast components and being a relatively recent release, may still be available from some retailers.. the War Machine Mk1 and Milk variant are 'Sold Out' and only available from Aftermarket sources, like this forum or eBay.

War Machine Mk2 (Diecast) -

War Machine Mk1 'Milk' and Standard version -

In my pinion, Ironman needs to be made with "substance". Diecast gives a real feel of metal and toughness, while plastic is, well, just plastic. I have a Diecast WM, and I won't go back to plastic WM. In addition, maintenance is another key factor. Dusting paint on plastic is hard, while dusting paint off metal is simply EASY! I am getting a Mk3 and selling my plastic MK3. Just my personal opinion and preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once they're displayed in your case you can't tell which is plastic and which is die cast and in my humble opinion there is only one war machine and that dude has a damn minigun on his shoulder :wink1:.

Once they're displayed in your case you can't tell which is plastic and which is die cast and in my humble opinion there is only one war machine and that dude has a damn minigun on his shoulder :wink1:.

thats true you cant tell if its diecast or plastic almost the same

And to add, I actually had this dilemma earlier in the year...

I looked at it this way...

A) The WM MK1 looks a lot like the war machine in the comic books. It is bulky, looks like a war machine, huge, mean looking... BUT, now it is expensive as heck :p
B) The WM MK2 is a trimmed down version and aesthetically looks a bit better imho... Still retains some of the bulk, just looks like an updated version. Akin to older iPhone (bulkier) vs new (sleek, slim). Also made with die cast, which personally meant something to me and feel it is best suited for IM figures. And the price was cheaper for a figure made from better materials.

Comes down to how much you really want that older model... I really wanted the MILK version, but I decided the MK2 looked amazing in its own right and I wasn't about to pay double for the older model. They are both amazing figures, don't get me wrong. All 3 are I should say...

I just found my War Machine Version 1.0 for $240 on Ebay. You can find it for a good price, just takes patience.....

Back