Media PSN under attack.. again.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why Xbox online service will ALWAYS top Sony's.

Better reliability and security.

So I was going to play the Last of Us the other night but I guess because of PSN being down, I wasn't able to play the campaign because the system couldn't verify the license was legal. So I figured, I'd just throw the disc in because I ended up buying a physical copy as well. Unfortunately, it wanted me to uninstall my downloaded copy and re-install it from the disc. Seriously?! WTF?! ****ing Microsoft!! Oh wait...

It is true. Hackers are quite powerful. They only people they can't hit seems to be governmental and big company's like Facebook. Mostly because of the massive amount of servers they use

Is this real???

https://news.yahoo.com/playstation-...-plane-carrying-president-sony-171127524.html

If these punks are starting to make bomb threats over commercial airlines then they're way over their head. Say goodbye to whatever future you might have had, Lizard Brains. :wave
Chances are, someone with the ability to inflict this much damage to Playstation is a better hacker than whomever the feds have on staff to identify and combat hacking. I doubt they would do something so brazen without feeling pretty confident that they wouldn't be caught. And they probably know how that would happen.

I hear a trick that hackers use is they go through Russian or Chinese servers. That way they'll have all this red tape and trouble to go through.

Back