Media PSN under attack.. again.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're too cynical. . .I'm sure their death would be quick and painless.

Once caught they probably get offered a job in the CIA, god knows what they will do once they get too comfortable there. Does Osama ring any bells?

Yep, announced maintenance. I know that for my timezone (CEST) it's down until 5am, so that's somewhere in the evening for the US timezones. I think that's 10pm for you, hairlesswookiee.

The jail term seems extraordinarily excessive, but I have no sympathies for that guy. The little sore loser got what was coming to him.

Alright, the news is fake according to Reddit. The footage of the teen being sentenced for "swatting" was taken from a guy who was convicted for murdering his girlfriend's baby.

I wonder how the PS4 users must feel that they're paying for PS Plus to use the PSN :rotfl. Oh wait... I'm paying for PS Plus, too >__>.

I can't visit that link at work can someone copy and paste it into a post? Also, it seems that Sony is really being targeted here. WTH? Why are the hackers not attacking MS??

Maybe. I don't doubt the higher level of security, but I think if they were targeted it would only be a matter of time. Either way it frustrates me that Sony still hasn't gotten their crap together. I defended them the first time because PSN was still relatively new compared to LIVE, but now I just can't comprehend how this is still happening. Since they're charging for PSN+ and moving towards more digitial content they need to invest more $$ into securing it.

PS+ should be on par with Live in terms of security if they're forcing people to pay for it, it's inexcusable. This is like the half dozenth time this has happened right?

PS+ should be on par with Live in terms of security if they're forcing people to pay for it, it's inexcusable. This is like the half dozenth time this has happened right?

:lecture Definitely. When it was free I didn't really mind because I was like "well, it's useable and it's free so I can't complain too much."

At least the PS3 users aren't suffering too much considering it's still free to play. I think I bought + when it first started and had it for a year.

Last edited:
Back