WARNING! Retailer "Space-Figuren" bans customers for cancellation!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, you read the title correct! The most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with (except for mother's basement). German retailer Space-Figuren bans customers who wants to cancel a order! I had pre-ordered Hot Toys Star-Lord and the Rocket & Groot set with them. I found Star-Lord for 25 euros cheaper somewhere else and asked Space-Figuren if they would price-match, they said no and asked me if I wanted to cancel Star-Lord. I said yes and they told me they cancelled all my orders and will not accept any pre-orders from me ever again! Ridiculous! Are kids running that company or what? :slap I should have avoided them since I had an issue with them in the past but I didn't think they were this silly!

So yeah, avoid them! Besides, their prices aren't that good compared to other European retailers, with prices up to 20-30 euros more expensive, so don't waste your money or time on them!

Last edited:
I've experienced this with a couple of retailers too. Best solution, take your business elsewhere.

I've experienced this with a couple of retailers too. Best solution, take your business elsewhere.

Will do, besides I'll be saving money now that I've realized their prices are more expensive compared to other eu retailers.

Hi there, would be glad to know a goood online store for orders from Austria! Havent found a good one yet, sometimes its even cheaper to buy it from overseas. Also had problems with Space-Figuren and Toy Palace is way to expensive. Incredible Figures is also useless.

any help would be appreciated. thanks!!

Back