Finally my first Hot Toys figure (or any figure, for that matter) arrived!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3M3SIS 2ALL

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is probably one of the most common figures out there.....but daaaaamn!! I was impressed. This is the first time I have ever seen a 1/6 figure in person so to speak, I literally just stared at it for a few seconds, and the amount of detail in the packaging and accessories Ahhhh mazing.
Having said that, I wasn't aware that the joints were easily adjusted I was hoping for a little more tightness in the joints to be able to pose him without the stand. Is this normal or is mine just a bit worn out? I mean I could probably make him stand by himself but I would feel uneasy to leave him like that for awhile. IMAG0433.jpg

Great choice for a first figure and welcome to the addictive world of sixth scale figures :welcome1:

Hot toys look great on youtube but when you get one in hand they can just blow your mind with how good they look

Great choice for a first figure, now you need DX09 to go with it. Welcome to the Addiction... I mean boards hehe

Great choice for a first figure, now you need DX09 to go with it. Welcome to the Addiction... I mean boards hehe

yuuup, I have one on my watch list that ends on saturday... i might have to pull the trigger if it doesnt go to high. I also found someone locally that is selling the batmobile for waaaaay less than they what there going for on ebay... but if I get that then I have no choice but to get batman.....uhhhg what did I get myself into!!
But if I was that impressed with just the figure, I can only imagine seeing the batmobile in person!!:thud:

yuuup, I have one on my watch list that ends on saturday... i might have to pull the trigger if it doesnt go to high. I also found someone locally that is selling the batmobile for waaaaay less than they what there going for on ebay... but if I get that then I have no choice but to get batman.....uhhhg what did I get myself into!!
But if I was that impressed with just the figure, I can only imagine seeing the batmobile in person!!:thud:
I used to have the 89 mobile and did like it and all but it was just to big for my collection. If you do get one inspect it closely especially in the canopy area, there's been a few cases of being scratched from shipping.

Hey friend, just used either dental floss or that white tape for wrapping things up, doit around the joints n will be thight again, wellcome to the show chief, now u need the bat either the one already out or the one coming soon from the second movie n last the batmovil that is one sexy beast. Congrats.

I haven't got this figure, but if the ankles are ball and socket joints, just pop them out and put a tiny bit of blu-tac in the sockets. It'll stand like a champion.

Oh man. I first bought the NECA Keaton bats and was just amazed. Then I bought that same joker. Haha blew me away. Now my wife thinks I'm nuts for wanting more.Bahaha she'll never understand. Ha

I used to have the 89 mobile and did like it and all but it was just to big for my collection. If you do get one inspect it closely especially in the canopy area, there's been a few cases of being scratched from shipping.

yeah ive seen a couple of vids on it on youtube, but thanks for the heads up.

Hey friend, just used either dental floss or that white tape for wrapping things up, doit around the joints n will be thight again, wellcome to the show chief, now u need the bat either the one already out or the one coming soon from the second movie n last the batmovil that is one sexy beast. Congrats.

thanks bro, and thanks for the heads up on the batman. I didnt know there was another batman (keaton) coming out.

Oh man. I first bought the NECA Keaton bats and was just amazed. Then I bought that same joker. Haha blew me away. Now my wife thinks I'm nuts for wanting more.Bahaha she'll never understand. Ha

Lol, I know im already getting backlash from my girl "your not getting more are you!!) lmao...."uhhh yeaaaah" lol. Broke down the common sense that i cant JUUSST have joker by himself!!:slap

Back