Stay away from Retail Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heads up on an experience I had with an order from Retail Slayer. I ordered a Legacy Power Rangers Dragon Dagger on 6/21/14, couple days later I emailed the company for status, I was told it will be instock sometimes mid August. When it was mid August I asked for an update, I was then told it will be instock August 31st. So the first week of September I asked for status, but no replies back. I emailed several times to cancel for a refund or status if it was shipped but no reply. It was already too late for me to open a dispute through PayPal because it went over the 45 days. At first he was quick to reply with emails so I trusted him. Right now my credit card company is opening a dispute with PayPal and his company will be marked or flagged with paypal. Just a heads up with an experience of mine.

This year, I ordered on 6/21/14 thinking it was instock. Emailed several times beginning of this month with no replies if the item was shipped or instock. I googled about the company and I'm not the only one who had this problem. The company had FB and seems legit at first.

Sorry to hear that but I assumed it happened last year?

Back