Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man Bankrobber Joker
Batman Mk IV Battle Damaged
Darth Vader In Wampa Cave (from the new Star Trek license)

You mean "Summer Exclusive", Toys Fair Exclusives were already announced.

It will probably be another Iron Man suit.

But I'm hoping for a new Batman Begins suit...would rather want a DX though.

You mean "Summer Exclusive", Toys Fair Exclusives were already announced.

It will probably be another Iron Man suit.

But I'm hoping for a new Batman Begins suit...would rather want a DX though.

Man, you are persistent about that Batmang Begins suit.:) All kidding aside, I want one as well.

It was announced during Toy Fair. U.S didn't get any until December. We had to wait as overseas got there's earlier.

Yeah, but it was a separate release. It was announced on their Facebook page on August 5, 2013 as a Summer Exclusive-not a Toys Fair Exclusive. The Toys Fair Exlusives were announced late June or early July sometime.

902134-iron-man-mark-xxi-midas-015.jpg

There is still a chance for a 2014 Summer Exclusive.

Yeah, but it was a separate release. It was announced on their Facebook page on August 5, 2013 as a Summer Exclusive-not a Toys Fair Exclusive. The Toys Fair Exlusives were announced late June or early July sometime.

There is still a chance for a 2014 Summer Exclusive.

as its august 20th id put money on their being nothing. mainly because last years 3 toyfair ex's bombed and werent Iron man, Midas was a sure sell, this year with python being so could I cant see them being able to swing another IM in time for release before x mas and no other character would sell as good as an ex...

and I believe Midas was shown earlier in a sneek peak, could be mistaken though

as its august 20th id put money on their being nothing. mainly because last years 3 toyfair ex's bombed and werent Iron man, Midas was a sure sell, this year with python being so could I cant see them being able to swing another IM in time for release before x mas and no other character would sell as good as an ex...

and I believe Midas was shown earlier in a sneek peak, could be mistaken though

Yeah, there probably won't be, since Summer is basically over.

But I'd give them until the end of the month before writing off a 2014 Summer Exclusive.

And how about a new Batman Begins suit?

Yeah, there probably won't be, since Summer is basically over.

But I'd give them until the end of the month before writing off a 2014 Summer Exclusive.

And how about a new Batman Begins suit?

with the batman set coming I doubt theyd want to compete with themselves like that. Personally I would love a completely redone BB suit in the same way DX12 was redesigned. not rubber, so some fabric plastic plate combo or something and it would be perfet. or if you do rubber, the shoulder cuts like the new thor !

Back