Help w/ ESB Fett EE-3 Blaster Rifle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a Fett blaster rifle to my collection. While I pop in to the RPF once and again, I don't know near enough as to where I should start.

I know MR made a Fett rifle based on his ROTJ design, but I'm looking for his ESB rifle. Does anyone know of any contacts at the RPF or at TDH that have made this rifle or if they offer it up for sale?

Just registered there and sent him a PM. Thanks for the info.

No problem. According to his sell buddy he has 2 kits remaining of this current run! I also believe he's making props full time now so availability shouldn't be an issue.

Also, be careful! I've spent too much $ because of that site!

No problem. According to his sell buddy he has 2 kits remaining of this current run! I also believe he's making props full time now so availability shouldn't be an issue.

Also, be careful! I've spent too much $ because of that site!

I have no desire for a full costume, but have always wanted an ESB blaster rifle. The pics I've seen look great. Just never a fan of the ROTJ rainbow look. I have always liked the ESB Fett the best.

Does he also paint, etc. them for a fee or just sell the complete kit parts? Also how much does it weigh?

Last edited:
I have no desire for a full costume, but have always wanted an ESB blaster rifle. The pics I've seen look great. Just never a fan of the ROTJ rainbow look. I have always liked the ESB Fett the best.

Any particular reason why the ROTJ one is in your sig then?:lol

Back