PHICEN 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body with Stainless Steel Skeleton X 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A proper paint job could make that portrait shine. I don't have a Phicen steel frame body, & the portrait has me interested.

shuqi.jpg

142334aw7smut5u8updx8n.jpg

:goodpost::exactly: very good Shu Qi sculpt :)

The feet are very posable, everything is extremely possible on these, the hands are only thing that look awkward because they are removable

The feet are NOT poseable. They will fit into shoes, but on their own, they are only in the high heel position and are only made of soft, flexible rubber; there is no armature inside the feet.

Phicen is really stepping up their game on these type of figures. They've made some nice progress compared to their previous releases. I've been waiting to see what improvements they would do before I consider buying another one of their seamless bodies. I may actually consider one of these.

In the USA, try Smcg Customs, on EBay, Toystrike and Happytradehouse (I think they're one and the same). I've ordered many time from these guys and never had a problem. Be careful though, the the HK sellers are out until March 1st for the Chinese new year. Kit Chen/Onesixthkit also carries some of them, but not always as they sell fast, so you'll have to check.

Ok. Thank you. I bought one back on December 31st from yan042883 when he had 100% positive feedback. I still have yet to receive it. The tracking says origin post preparing shipment for 53 days. He keeps saying its in the way and showed me postage proof of shipping label but this is getting ridiculous.

Thank you for that. It seems like these are still on preorder. Everywhere I look it shows these are preorder items. The seller told me it was already shipped but I'm under the impression that it's not even in stock yet.

Back