Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 1/6 TARDIS

If the Big Chief one is going to cost about a grand then I'm good with one of those custom wood ones on ebay!

BCS reading this thread -
"They want us to make this for the same price as a trash can. Okay - bin the TARDIS designs - not going to happen!"

They may however have some rudimentary understanding of the English language and have read the sentance 'so I certainly wouldn't be expecting it to be that kind of price.' then they would not be thinking that.

Gorgeous....

10649739_10153351734191002_6831224076523075812_n.jpg

Beautiful....

I want one before now I want one even more then before.

Wow that's incredible! Looks to be Smith's Tardis...yesssss!

Wow that's incredible! Looks to be Smith's Tardis...yesssss!

Great, that's the only one I want. Hope it's affordable, otherwise I wouldn't mind one of the wooden ones offered on ebay but sadly the seller doesn't ship to Germany.

Great, that's the only one I want. Hope it's affordable, otherwise I wouldn't mind one of the wooden ones offered on ebay but sadly the seller doesn't ship to Germany.

Yup. I am happy with my Tennant, so I had my fingers crossed with was Smith/Capaldi's. :joy

Sorry, I only don't ship them international because it's hard to track and really expensive for the buyer. I have shipped them to as far as South Wales, but I prefer not to.

I've asked in both postings on the BCS FB page of this is only going to be for sale on their site or other sites as well like BBTS.
I've gotten no response.

I've asked in both postings on the BCS FB page of this is only going to be for sale on their site or other sites as well like BBTS.
I've gotten no response.

Probably they don't even know. They don't even know how much they are going to sell for so they can't possibly strike a deal with retailers yet. Also, they said on Facebook that they don't even know how much the factory will charge to make them. So yeah, we're in the early stages at this point.

Yep, I think this is a want even for casual Dr. Who fans (haven't watched in 20+ years, myself, but it's a very tempting piece to get). If the price/quality ratio is good, I'll pick one up for my wife as a surprise (she has fond memories of the show, and neither of us are attached to any particular Doctor, so this would be a standalone piece). Might have to try and get back into Dr. Who after all these years...

Sorry, I only don't ship them international because it's hard to track and really expensive for the buyer. I have shipped them to as far as South Wales, but I prefer not to.

It's ok, I understand. :) Hopefully I'll be able to buy the BC one.

Why not produce 2 versions one with lights and sound and one without for those that just want a display piece.

This is so off-topic as to be part of another forum altogether, but I was interested to see CS Lewis on your bookshelf - have you read The Screwtape Letters? If not, you should!

LOL! I have read The Screwtape Letters :) I have almost every book CS Lewis has written. He is my favorite author. He writes his books like he is your dear friend, and he is just sending you a letter :)

Back