IGN hot toys awareness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ropen

Super Freak
Reaction score
So lately I have been seeing that IGN has started posting news about the latest and greatest Hot Toys releases, does sideshow benefit more sales from this? I have been reading comments on how the average guy on discuss has been saying that they did not know these type of qualities existed in toys and how they want to buy them and pretty much praising that they missed out on so much. Too much exposure a good thing? The funny thing is that the editors of the article reference sideshow as the only means to get them...

Yeah more awareness is great, if sales go up Hot Toys will start to produce more figures :yess:
I have seen Hot Toys stuff posted on other popular news sites to, particularly the GOTG stuff

You should see the comments! Ignorant masses. Lol
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Whenever media outlets give exposure to high end collectibles, I'll have to say it's interesting to read the comments. The real world can be so cruel sometimes. :lol

Well, when they put up the Arkham City Bats article a lot of people were saying how fat he looked, and how wrong the diaper looking thing was. At least you can be assured they know the source material sometimes.

Which is funny at the same time, but all it is is just reading the comments on the discuss section more than anything, everyone complains they look soo life like but they can't afford it...

Then you realize half of them are teens

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Which is funny at the same time, but all it is is just reading the comments on the discuss section more than anything, everyone complains they look soo life like but they can't afford it...

Then you realize half of them are teens

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

And the reaming half will look at collectors as if they're mutants. :lol

"Jesus! People BUY these things? "How old are these men-children?" "These guys probably have no life and can't land a date."

Back