Interest: 1/6 scale Asajj Ventress Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow should really think about doing more characters or version of previous characters from clone wars other than the clones themselves. Asajj would be a perfect example of this as well as remastered versions with better sculpt of characters like Qui Gon, Anakin, ROTJ Luke, Boba Fett, etc.

I wouldn't really want Asajj from the clone wars, but I'd rather see a remastered version of the original release.

I'm trying to gauge interest in just having a head sculpt made.

I prefer her blue outfit. I bought a bodysuit that will work with some tweeking. I have all the material for the rest of her outfit. I'm no seamstress but so far its looking pretty good. I don't own the SSC Ventress since I was never a fan of it. I hear the body sucks but from what I can tell the clothes are alright. She actually wears that outfit in s03e12 when she is betrayed by Dooku. OOPS SPOILER ALERT!. An upgraded head with the SSC clothes would look really good. Yes the sabers are different. I'm working on that too. You could also make her as a Nightsister or with her bounty hunter mask. OOPS more SPOILERS! :) Still a lot of people have not watched this show, so...

Id be all over making this whole figure! We have some amazing artist on the boards right now it would be really easy! Few problems Are the star wars fan boys love the licensed stuff but rarely buy customs. The Customizes we actually do have rarely spend money also. We need to focus on OT witch is not my favorite to catch there eye. On top of all that I'm surprised these threads arnt closed cause darkloarddave will shut this down if it stay at the top for any length of time. As hes just a minion to the SSC empire! (No Offense DAVE LOL)

What Am saying is its really hard to make this happen or to make back your investment. I do this all the time for the love of having high end customs but the deck is stack to high on this project. I don't do star wars stuff for the money really but it is nice to make back a small portion of your investment so u can do other projects.

My biggest thing is go to the custom forums here and make a peewee Herman doll and sell 50 copys! But U can barley sell 10 star wars customs!

We really need to get some 3D printers on board here. If the person knows what they're doing you can get an awesome looking headsculpt in a lot less time compared to hand sculpting with clay.

Plus we Star Wars fans are all poor and therefore cheap! lol :)

I try to keep my budget under $200 per figure. With special cases like Vader and Grievous.

We really need to get some 3D printers on board here. If the person knows what they're doing you can get an awesome looking headsculpt in a lot less time compared to hand sculpting with clay.

Plus we Star Wars fans are all poor and therefore cheap! lol :)

I try to keep my budget under $200 per figure. With special cases like Vader and Grievous.

There is lots of sculptors sculpting in 3d It can still take them longer or quicker. Everyone i know who sculpt in 3d charges big dollors!

Back