Threezero - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this will be very interesting to see how these turn out. Do you think the clothing will be cloth or sculpted? This will also put threezero's paint apps to the test. If done right they could be very cool but if not it will be a disaster.

Would be great. . .if these were turtles from any other film/cartoon/comic than the new one, that is.

What a waste... ThreeZero seems to gravitate towards the crappy remake of a licenses. First the weak Robocop, now Turtles. Maybe they'll go back and give us crap figures of Collin Farrel in Total Recall and Jason Momoa as Conan :lol

Re: Threezero

Hope they don't take too long to release these.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

:gah: They had the Eastman/Laird comics laying on the table right in front of them.

Conclusion: Threezero employees are blind :lecture

These look like they'll be potentially nice pieces, but seriously.

There's literally a MYRIAD of TMNT fans out there, who just want great high end figures from the 1990 film.

Not this. :lol

My memory is fuzzy, but, the 90's movie was good? I thought the cartoon guys had the same reaction you guys are having to the new movie... total balls.

My memory is fuzzy, but, the 90's movie was good?
It's still the best live action / theatrical representation, had the the right balance in tone, & was pretty faithful to the early comics in a lot of ways.

Plus, Jim Henson's work on the suits was incredibly well done, & paired up with the performers - they sold that movie all the way to the bank. :duff

I think everyone is remembering the first movie a little too fondly. It was ok and maybe better then this current one but it was not all that great.

I just got out of the theater and saw this, wasn't as bad as everyone is making it. I left actually thinking i want these figures now.

Yeah, I mean those older movies were not masterpieces by a long shot. Sure this movie wasnt great, but suddenly people saying its not as good as the original ones seem odd as the originals werent very good movies themselves

I still think the good thing about this movie was the character designs. The turtles looked what probably mutated turtles would maybe look like in the real world while in the older films they looked exactly like 'Jim Henson designed suits' I mean no one would look at them and think they were reptiles, They looked like guys in cosplay suits.

I mean I remember watching those movies on VHS as a kid and honestly they looked far from what I envisioned the Turtles as, and yes I used to read the goofier versions of them in the comics... I preferred the classic animation then.

I just got out of the theater and saw this, wasn't as bad as everyone is making it. I left actually thinking i want these figures now.

i watched it recently with my son and i think your right, funny how age changes things
i prefered the new movie much more, as did my son

Back