Threezero - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool they're making figures of the turtles for the people that want them but I wish Threezero would concentrate on getting the figures for their other licenses out faster before adding new lines.

Agree. (apparent) lack of progress on the WD and GoT lines is KILLING me.

I imagine it will take years to put a whole team together based on their speed with other lines.

I'm in for these for sure- paintjob depending. I hope they use some fabric material etc.

3zero is crazy enough to make so much license products at the same time which are not the main popular heroes lines! But I vote for them!
Keep on!

Awesome news. Yet to see the film (comes out Oct 17th in the UK) but as long as I don't hate the thing, then these are a must have. A box-set option would be nice ThreeZero.

If these were the classic Turtle designs I'd be in. I hated the new film though so these are a pass for me. I wouldn't mind seeing how the final products turn out though.

I think the turtles in the picture might be a recast of the maquette model that's used as the guidance model maquette for the movie, it's sent to Three Zero to be their guidance too for the shape, look and accessories details. Maybe that's why everyone's doing the same sculpt: it is the same sculpt, a recast from the movie's model maquette prop.

I understand that they are using the macquettes as the referance material but couldn't they use their own creativity to change the pose. Of course, it's very early days and they might be changes but the pics makes it look like it's going to be the exact same model.

YOU will be able to change the pose, their action figures.

Guys!
6a918ef0cd88bb4103f8467d251f1996.jpg

As much as I love how cool these look. i would much rather have 1/6 scale tmnt from the movie or cartoon. i mean come on we are in dire need of some 1/6 scale tmnt and they choose these versions. I know these are the new more recent movie versions but come on now the collectors have been waiting to long for 1/6 scale tmnt 1990 movie figures.

Back