ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ACI Toys: ARAGORN 1/6th Figure

Every single? Sorry Dave the Maquette and PF are mini-viggo with the maquette being light years ahead of this.

agreed. My PF is the main reason I can't decide on if I want either of the current 1/6 offerings.

in regards to this figure. also noticed the patch on the glove is not there

Is this what y'all are talking about:

My_Aragorn_PF_1-1.jpg

That picture reminds me of Daryl Hannah from Blade Runner.

when repainted well enough it looks amazing

:lol so does most everything.

I don't think it looks bad. In fact, overall, I think it looks pretty good, better than my current Sideshow Aragorn. But I'll tell you what will turn me off this: the price. This is not a $260 figure... but my guess is that will be ACI's price.

Last edited:

I'd agree that the maquette is the best Aragorn we've gotten. But realistic hair would have improved that likeness as well.

I don't think it looks bad. In fact, overall, I think it looks pretty good, better than my current Sideshow Aragorn. But I'll tell you what will turn me off this: the price. This is not a $260 figure... but my guess is that will be ACI's price.

I think your pretty on par. I wouldn't pay that price for that figure though.

I love realistic hair. But any company can't make it looks good. Part of the problem is the material they use that looks synthetic and doll like.

Can't argue with any of your points there :duff:

Price is definitely a factor.

To me, it looks very doll-ish. Also, they body seems to be too wide and too stumpy. Maybe that's just the clothing, and if that's the case, the materials are too think for the size.
Honestly, I'm rooting for Asmus in all this, and after seeing this and ACI's Ringwraith, they ain't making it hard.

To me, it looks very doll-ish. Also, they body seems to be too wide and too stumpy. Maybe that's just the clothing, and if that's the case, the materials are too think for the size.
Honestly, I'm rooting for Asmus in all this, and after seeing this and ACI's Ringwraith, they ain't making it hard.

I agree and I'm Rooting for Asmus as Well. :aragorn

I'm not sure I'm mentally or emotionally prepared for rooted hair on a male figure.

This actually looks pretty good.

Absolutely cracking figure from the head down. Really, really good. I don't mind the head. Need to see more pics.

I need to see more pictures of it, but at first glimpse the figure looks great! The rooted hair actually does not bother me, I am just not certain about the head sculpt. I will be curious about the price point on this one.

Still some area to be improved especially the headsculpt.
But for me, it's the best LOTR figure I seen ever.

Back