1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

Looks bad ass... So i'm guessing pre-order will be up by Monday?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pics)

I'm going to say $224-$230.

Can we get them all ? !!!!!!!!

10628L.jpg

Are they trying to drain all of my money?!?! ><

Terminator, then Robocop then armory and now this! I'm gonna be broke!:ohbfrank:

I am going to be broke when they announce the Alien-Aliens Ripley and the Return's line .

I am going to be broke when they announce the Alien-Aliens Ripley and the Return's line .
On the bright side, since pre-orders won't be up for around 3 years, you'll probably have time to build up enough to pay for them.

I keep trying to cut back. & resist, but this figure is a must! I think he looks fantastic!

I don't know, my decision will depend on the price. It is non-essential to my collection and does not carry and actor's likeness. If it is overpriced as well I might just have to be an adult and pass

If they keep this one under $250, I will pick it up. Over that, and I might have to take the adult option and pass on it.

Not feeling this at all. Thunder thighs, the mouth pieces are goofy, the cowl sits awkwardly from the rubber and the suit is an abomination if the body is posed anyway from straight. Disappointing, I really want a Joker (Love any Mark Hamill version) from this line with a bats. May just be Joker now.

Definitely doesn't give the impression that the suit is form-fitting like in the game. The figure doesn't fill it out and the look suffers from it.

I like it. It kinda looks like Mr. Incredible wearing the suit, but I like it and will PO it. Can't wait to add it to my collection.

I was going to try and resist this but it looks awesome to me. Depending on the price I'm in. If it's less than $250 it's ordered.

Rubber again? Wtf? Seriously, they has how many years to make a form fitting fabric suit and we STILL get a immobile rubber suit that will just crack. This is a pass. I was hoping they would go the flexible route with this release. Dammit.

Not feeling this at all. Thunder thighs, the mouth pieces are goofy, the cowl sits awkwardly from the rubber and the suit is an abomination if the body is posed anyway from straight. Disappointing, I really want a Joker (Love any Mark Hamill version) from this line with a bats. May just be Joker now.

could you be more **** retentive? I assume this is your last 'contribution' to this thread then?

For those of us actually interested in this one, when does the PO go up?

could you be more **** retentive? I assume this is your last 'contribution' to this thread then?

For those of us actually interested in this one, when does the PO go up?

I would say most likely Monday....

Back