1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I talked to Kathy from SSC and I asked her about the december release and she said that with them it was due on april so Im still not sure that Hot toys can pull this release so fast.

Yeah, it don't seem likely... I would be fine with March/April honestly.. guess we will just play the waiting game...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I wish they would do Origins. Thats my favorite batsuit ever. The neca quarter scale is a great fig but hot toys has the magic.

:lecture:goodpost:

I love the recent armored look for Bats in Injustice, Nolan's trilogy and the last 2 Arkham games...but the Origins suit imo is the best of the them!

Count me in for Origins as well.

Yeah, the later the better for me. I'd like to have Marty paid off before this guy lands.

I talked to Kathy from SSC and I asked her about the december release and she said that with them it was due on april so Im still not sure that Hot toys can pull this release so fast.
Hmm....I'll just keep my order. I guess a month or two would be enough for me to prepare.

awfulrubberarms_zps17c95dee.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE

47060-In-Australia-the-spiders-are-s-PCz3.jpeg

Returns Batman pretty sure will be up by late next month.... I wouldn't be too surprised if we see Joker before the year is up...

I certainly hope so, while a video game joker would be cool, a Keaton returns batman has him beat, hands down.

It's all about proper posing practices fools.

This is what concerns me. With HT reputation of rubber breaking down I don't want to spend $230 on a nice figure and only be able to do a couple of poses because I'm afraid the suit might come apart. This all speculation, really hoping HT has fixed the rubber issue but I have no idea.

I'm not worried about the rubber wearing out, as I wouldn't repeatedly move his limbs... it's just a really bad, poofy looking suit. The headsculpt looks good so it's a shame.

Keyword: PROTOTYPE..... Not the final product...

It will be, though, if people don't raise a ruckus. I think there's enough time for them to make changes, but they need to know which changes to make. If you've got concerns, voice them on their Facebook page, as well. I'd like to think that they do listen, so long as the requests are reasonable and intelligent.

This looks great.Can't wait to see the final product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk2412362613456.

I honestly think people are blowing the rubber issue out of proportion. Yes the ED-209 is recent and is a bad case, but they've made plenty of other figures with rubber parts that don't have issues. If you aren't constantly posing the figure in extreme poses or whatever it'll be fine.

Back