1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Could it be that some collectors are worried that the more you pose, the weaker the joints will get over time? Or that if you keep them in certain poses, it will mark the figure?

Thats me right over there :lol

Im just scared that they'll mark or get loose over time, that I usually end up displaying them in a museum pose.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I really don't care much about poseability. The only reason I collect HT over statues is because HT is more realistic than PFs or whatever due to paint alone. Nothing mass produced touches HT/EB in paint.

So is this guy really releasing sooner than expected? It would be pretty odd of them to change the release date so drastically if it meant nothing.

So is this guy really releasing sooner than expected? It would be pretty odd of them to change the release date so drastically if it meant nothing.

So we will most likely see in hand pics in late December then...

Could it be that some collectors are worried that the more you pose, the weaker the joints will get over time? Or that if you keep them in certain poses, it will mark the figure?

Other than the Christopher Reeve Superman, I don't have too much experience with Hot Toys, is that the case?

Wow, thats not going to happen if the figure is well constructed, even with hot toys. That usually only happens to poorly constructed figures like the wolf predator model kit. Besides, I strongly doubt that collectors are going to play with their figures to that extreme, particularly given the cost.

Well I think you completely wrong about action poses or something making the figures toy like, neutral poses can be quiet boring when 39474 people on these forums do the exact same, actually posing a figure bring a bit of life into them, why do people give a **** about articulation and accessories if they don't pose them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm....to cancel or not to cancel. So much on my plate right now. If it comes out around late January, I might be able to make it...but I'm in Asia lol. Wait for in hand photo reviews/video reviews, or just keep the PO? Afraid it might be sold out :(

I really don't care much about poseability. The only reason I collect HT over statues is because HT is more realistic than PFs or whatever due to paint alone. Nothing mass produced touches HT/EB in paint.

some of my figures are in museum poses, the rest in dynamic poses. But like you I love HT (and a few other 1/6 companies) for their incomparable life-like paintjob. I also love how they can create a lot of skin texture on a small scale, compared to larger statues.

I hope they bumped this up because they are doing Arkham Knight Batman too :blissy, I'd love an Arkham Knight companion figure too :pray::pray:

^^^ Holy Batman! if that is true :yess:

I hope they bumped this up because they are doing Arkham Knight Batman too :blissy, I'd love an Arkham Knight companion figure too :pray::pray:

If that is true, I might cancel this one and wait for the Iron.Bat.Man in your signature...looks awesome!

It's not even speculation at this point

Hopefully Joker is announced soon...

Hopefully Joker is announced soon...

For once, I actually agree with you. That being said, I'd also like it if we got to see Returns Batman first.

For once, I actually agree with you. That being said, I'd also like it if we got to see Returns Batman first.

Returns Batman pretty sure will be up by late next month.... I wouldn't be too surprised if we see Joker before the year is up...

I wish they would do Origins. Thats my favorite batsuit ever. The neca quarter scale is a great fig but hot toys has the magic.

10505309_700161730068065_3621851663081821028_n.jpg

I wish they would do Origins. Thats my favorite batsuit ever. The neca quarter scale is a great fig but hot toys has the magic.

:lecture:goodpost:

I love the recent armored look for Bats in Injustice, Nolan's trilogy and the last 2 Arkham games...but the Origins suit imo is the best of the them!

Hmmm....to cancel or not to cancel. So much on my plate right now. If it comes out around late January, I might be able to make it...I'm in Asia lol. Wait for in hand photo reviews/video reviews, or just keep the PO? Afraid it might be sold out :(

I talked to Kathy from SSC and I asked her about the december release and she said that with them it was due on april so Im still not sure that Hot toys can pull this release so fast.

Back