1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I hope they bumped this up because they are doing Arkham Knight Batman too :blissy, I'd love an Arkham Knight companion figure too :pray::pray:

That's what I'm betting on as well. Everything about this figure screams "dated tech" compared to their recent releases. It looks like it was completely shelved to make way for other Hot Toys releases, as the tech for making these figures improved in time. Plus, there seems to be a marketing blitz for Arkham Knight. Mattel, DC Collectibles, hell even Play Arts Kai all have showcased Arkham Knight collectibles. And I don't think Hot Toys is far behind (nor they would pass up an opportunity like this). They just gotta get their Arkham City figure out of the way 1st.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

That's what I'm betting on as well. Everything about this figure screams "dated tech" compared to their recent releases. It looks like it was completely shelved to make way for other Hot Toys releases, as the tech for making these figures improved in time. Plus, there seems to be a marketing blitz for Arkham Knight. Mattel, DC Collectibles, hell even Play Arts Kai all have showcased Arkham Knight collectibles. And I don't think Hot Toys is far behind (nor they would pass up an opportunity like this). They just gotta get their Arkham City figure out of the way 1st.

Since when has HT cared about getting figures out the same time as a game/film [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the photoshop I did. :lol Had it posted on the HT's Arkham announcement post. They're all fixes that they can do, aside from maybe the cape which I'm hoping Tony works out a custom for that.

What why Tony? Just get HT to fix it so we have a good cape in the first place, I don't understand some people.

That's the photoshop I did. :lol Had it posted on the HT's Arkham announcement post. They're all fixes that they can do, aside from maybe the cape which I'm hoping Tony works out a custom for that.

The going rate is about $60-70 dollars a cape so I'm sure he will work something out.

The shin guards need to be a tad bigger....

Batman-Arkham-City-Character-Models-1-1041428.jpg
BM_LineLaunch.gif

just preordered this beast!

What why Tony? Just get HT to fix it so we have a good cape in the first place, I don't understand some people.

Agreed (tit!)

People shouldn't expect Tony to fix everything. He does great work, but man he's overpriced.
Never again.

Pretty damn sure it wont be out early too much tweaking needs to be done and rather it take longer and get the suit fitting better.

Since when has HT cared about getting figures out the same time as a game/film [emoji12]

They don't. But lately, they do at least have the prototypes ready by a film's launch (see TWS & GoTG). Of course they won't do the same for Arkham Knight, but if a HT Arkham Knight figure is indeed coming, it won't be too far from the release date.

:woo great job, I hope they do them all

Agreed (tit!)

People shouldn't expect Tony to fix everything. He does great work, but man he's overpriced.
Never again.
I have no interest in paying extra for something that should be correct in the first place. The cape looked fine to me in the SDCC pics, so I wouldn't be bothered getting a replacement.

Can't wait for this, looks awesome. Ordered, need it tomorrow.

I wish they would do Origins. Thats my favorite batsuit ever. The neca quarter scale is a great fig but hot toys has the magic.

:lecture:goodpost:

I love the recent armored look for Bats in Injustice, Nolan's trilogy and the last 2 Arkham games...but the Origins suit imo is the best of the them!

View attachment 129193
This is quite interesting

Better.

Somehow the bigger gauntlets make him look so menacing. Damn. And getting rid of those granny panties, and elongating the upper body a little makes him look uber badass, and leaner.

Back