1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I've been visiting the gaming section lately, because after a long hiatus I'm getting into it again. Trying to dig through all the figure threads - is silly. It should be about GAMES in there. :lol

All the figures that relate to DC / Marvel / SW - etc, should go into the appropriate figure section for my money. Of course, not all the toys spawned from games can be placed that way - but where possible, it makes a ton more sense. An even better thing, would be to have the gaming section divided into TWO sections; games & collectibles.

Right now, it's a cluster ****. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Im sorry if this was posted before but after playing the game recently I think the Gauntlets are too small.

1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs ...

Because HT regularly come here onto SSF to get there critique and make the changes to figures :dunno

The 'usual freaks' found it just as easy when it was in the videogame collectibles section.

There are a lot of people who aren't even a fan of the game!

Last edited:

Anyone know if this new release date is the HK release date or the Japan one??? And how long does it normally take for sideshow to update their release date?

Sideshow collectibles shows a release for April 2015, but the Hot Toys Collectors facebook page shows a release date of December 2014...

I wouldn't think SSC would update their site unless they got an official word from HT. But who knows.

December is impossible. Likely a typo.

Im sorry if this was posted before but after playing the game recently I think the Gauntlets are too small.

I think may be right on gauntlets being too small ,but with the dx12 a problem with that figure was gauntlets and hands were easy too fall of because of not enough space and would rather having smaller gauntlets instead of hands constantly falling off rather then modding or trimming hands later so they would fit nicer , with out them falling off. That's my theory on gauntlet size but i guess hot toys could just adjust and refigure this out.

After checking out the Arkham figure's the smaller figs line yesterday a couple other figure's might be ok to display with this bats is the Solomon Grundy figure and Titan mutant joker both about 13 inche's tall. I Just dont understand dc collectible's line only made croc and bane 9 inches or so for thier 6 inch line. Anyway realy hope we see a Bane and a CROC in hot toys hulk size would be pretty FN cool idea. Mainly just hope for a bane N croc from this love the look on him from the game instead of tiny movie version of bane. There is so much potential GREAT FIGURE'S here like ROBIN , FREEZE , BANE ,CROC ,HARLEY ,IVY , Deathstroke and so on... Prey that a lot more come from this line other bats n joker.

I would like to see deathstroke, catwoman, bane, nightwing especially

After checking out the Arkham figure's the smaller figs line yesterday a couple other figure's might be ok to display with this bats is the Solomon Grundy figure and Titan mutant joker both about 13 inche's tall. I Just dont understand dc collectible's line only made croc and bane 9 inches or so for thier 6 inch line. Anyway realy hope we see a Bane and a CROC in hot toys hulk size would be pretty FN cool idea. Mainly just hope for a bane N croc from this love the look on him from the game instead of tiny movie version of bane. There is so much potential GREAT FIGURE'S here like ROBIN , FREEZE , BANE ,CROC ,HARLEY ,IVY , Deathstroke and so on... Prey that a lot more come from this line other bats n joker.

Deathstroke was in Origins not City...

OH o.k Still Deathstroke is a must have bad ass. I know he can easily kitbashed together but that gets pricey. All these games merged together on me lol. :lol ALL Great game's just wish my playstation didnt just kinda die on me last week .My contollers ports died out and need to send in and fix already spoke or trouble shooted it with sony. Any way back to bat's

Last edited:

OH o.k Still Deathstroke is a must have bad ass. I know he can easily kitbashed together but that gets pricey. All these games merged together on me lol. :lol ALL Great game's just wish my playstation didnt just kinda die on me last week .My contollers ports died out and need to send in and fix already spoke or trouble shooted it with sony.

Damn that sucks... My ps3 died early this year with no warranty so went ahead and just got a ps4.... The older games will get ported to ps4 eventually..

On a side note I went ahead and ordered Arkham from AmiAmi... Late December yeah buddy...

YEA said about 80 to 130 to fix no warranty either, so i'm out of system right now just weard problem never thought or heard of problem like this . My system turns on and tried differnt controller's and cables but not able to do anything since no control on it. I'm not a big gamer just occasional blu ray which always fights me to play some movies so they can fix that ****e too.:lol oh well had a few years. Back to batty

Last edited:

No, not really.

I'm glad it's here and it's being dissect apart by the usual freaks, hopefully HT pay attention and revise this figure. I doubt it'll get too much critiques had it stayed at VG section.

Gaming section ftw. All that happens here is whining about rubber for the umpteenth time.

The only other idea had about display was hunting down a bunch of orange prison jumpsuits for some prisoner's for bats to beat up.

In my own personal dream world, where I had billions of dollars and lived with 11 of my favorite supermodels, as far as this line goes, I'd want:

Arkham Asylum:

-Batman
-Harley
-Croc

Arkham City:

-Mr. Freeze
-Catwoman
-Robin
-Nightwing
-Clayface

Arkham Origins:
-Batman
-Deathstroke
-Bane
-Joker
-Black Mask

Arkham Knight:
-Batman
-Arkham Knight
-Penguin
-Two-Face

HI-RES - Formatted in the traditional picture announcement instead of the collage.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

Yeah, its not 100% "screen" accurate.
Yeah the gauntlets are a tad small.
And the cape doesnt hang PERFECT on the shoulders.
And, yeah, it's rubber and it may have problems down the road.
And he's a bit chubby...

But hot damn that is one amazingly badass Batman figure.

Back