1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Either way if he arrive's early your pre ordered will stay as scheduled, and sideshow will honor the flex u set up. When he is in stock we will have option to pay off early but not until they have him in stock and usualy get e mail of option of early processing for him to ship out.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Either way if he arrive's early your pre ordered will stay as scheduled, and sideshow will honor the flex u set up. When he is in stock we will have option to pay off early but not until they have him in stock and usualy get e mail of option of early processing for him to ship out.

Oh Ok awesome...

Not sure if this was directed at me, but I know about the disclaimer stating "prototype show, final product may very" I just don't think we can expect very many changes if this figure really is being released in four months (I know a delay is very likely). Just speculation

AS far as the rubber suit thing goes, I kinda knew he was kidding but I took the bait any way.:slap

He's clearly still in the honeymoon stage with Hot Toys (they can do no wrong). comparing rubber used for high end figures to boots is just ignorant, and believing a Chinese based high end figure manufacturer with a non existent customer relation track record has only our best interests in mind is as naive as it comes.

He is clearly only going to be a disruptive force here. Why these type of people come back here I'll never know.

Yes, please ban him.

I have not broken no rules. I have not been disruptive or trolling. Simply defending my opinion of which people seem to dismiss the clear and factual evidence that I presented to reinforce my opinion of which this figure should be perfectly fine if shipped and displayed in the proper ways.

Therefore I am done defending my opinion, as I have shown most that this rubber issue is the collectors fault, until I have been proven wrong otherwise...

good day to you all.

SARCASM ON - I don't know, it's like they really didn't have their heart in it and just wanted to get it out ASAP - SARCASM OFF.

When do they have their heart in it? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not broken no rules. I have not been disruptive or trolling. Simply defending my opinion of which people seem to dismiss the clear and factual evidence that I presented to reinforce my opinion of which this figure should be perfectly fine if shipped and displayed in the proper ways.

Therefore I am done defending my opinion, as I have shown most that this rubber issue is the collectors fault, until I have been proven wrong otherwise...

good day to you all.

lionel hutz defending homer simpson.jpg

Case closed.

good day to you all.

Great enjoy your self-proclaimed victory, or whatever. Just try not to quote me again. I don't want to be tied to your foolishness anymore.

arrivederci

I actually think the headsculpt is pretty good, it's just everything else I don't like lol.

Thanks for posting the HD photos, Holo. I saved them all for review on my tablet. I keep coming back here to see the photos, trying to see if the figure would grow on me and have it POd. I want to want it, being a fan of Batman and the game.

Thanks for posting the HD photos, Holo. I saved them all for review on my tablet. I keep coming back here to see the photos, trying to see if the figure would grow on me and have it POd. I want to want it, being a fan of Batman and the game.

Hell yeah... I hope Joker isn't to far off from reveal... Since he was teased in 2013...

huskie; said:
as I have shown most that this rubber issue is the collectors fault, until I have been proven wrong otherwise...

Well you're wrong. You haven't shown jack. You weren't here in 2006, 2009, 2011, etc. when these boards were teeming with collectors that had issues with the rubber on their figures. If you can't find the numerous threads of discussion on these damages, you're not looking hard enough. ED-209 was the first one, EVERYONE's ED suffered from cracking and deterioration no matter what they did. DX 02 Batman was the next big issue people had with their rubber suits where the rubber was actually reacting and secreting oil that melted through the abs. This was so widespread that the first batch was done away with and Hot Toys made a second that has hard plastic abs instead. Are you seriously trying to claim that this was the fault of collectors?

This is Hot Toys doing from their lack of quality control,

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is from a collector mishandling their figures,

image.jpg

Get it straight.

Last edited:

Well you're wrong. You haven't shown jack. You weren't here in 2006, 2009, 2011, etc. when these boards were teeming with collectors that had issues with the rubber on their figures. If you can't find the numerous threads of discussion on these damages, you're not looking hard enough. ED-209 was the first one, EVERYONE's ED suffered from cracking and deterioration no matter what they did. DX 02 Batman was the next big issue people had with their rubber suits where the rubber was actually reacting and secreting oil that melted through the abs. This was so widespread that the first batch was done away with and Hot Toys made a second that has hard plastic abs instead. Are you seriously trying to claim that this was the fault of collectors?

This is Hot Toys doing from their lack of quality control,

View attachment 128243
View attachment 128244
View attachment 128245
View attachment 128246
View attachment 128247
View attachment 128248
View attachment 128249
View attachment 128250
View attachment 128257
View attachment 128260

This is from a collector mishandling their figure,

View attachment 128256

Get it straight.

You should get your pictures straight, lol.

All I see is "invalid attachment specified."

Edit, by the way I admitted the ed and dx2 was not collectors fault, poor design on hot toys part.

This guy sounds like either the head of Hot Toys' Rubber Division, its QC guy or a member of its legal counsel.

I can appreciate somebody who's got a healthy degree of skepticism, somebody who doesn't readily swallow conventional wisdom. But why so stubborn, why so belligerent? Why the refusal to accept direction or guidance?

Are your intentions honest or are you just trolling?

Let's all just hope HT doesn't go this route with Affleck's Batman. MOS/Spidey suit material should be the default for these figures.

Let's all just hope HT doesn't go this route with Affleck's Batman. MOS/Spidey suit material should be the default for these figures.

The MoS and ASM suits are the same material? Spidey looks atrocious - the way the suit behaves in dynamic poses is the single biggest reason everyone is cancelling their POs.

Back