1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

That won't be enough time to get their dodgy rubber formula right!!! :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Looks like we are getting him in December

10583801_730233923716260_6763866651451689643_n.jpg

Wow! December 2014?

If that's the case we might very well be looking at the final product here.

That's surprising to me that the body is completely rubber. It really looks like a rubber suit , doesn't it?

That's surprising to me that the body is completely rubber. It really looks like a rubber suit , doesn't it?

He was joking.

It will have a rubber suit over a muscle body. That is unless Hot Toys changes its mind on the rubber, which seems unlikely.

People really need to learn to read the specs

I'm glad i preorder early so if this guy arrive's early i can keep my original flex schedule for later have no payment until march and april. Even if arrives early sideshow will keep your flex same. I have a sideshow vader flex that doesnt start until december.:lol I already have many vader's but saw they were offered more so jumped on for another one. Beside's always best to see in hand pics before I buy. Also My sideshow bats arrive's next month so will enjoy that version for a while before this one fly's in.

Last edited:

HI-RES - Formatted in the traditional picture announcement instead of the collage.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

I guess me posting the extra missing accessories on hot toys page go's unheard and hot toys just want to kick this one out.

Maybe hot toys is saving the extras for another release if we get one. Great hi def pics thanks 4 posting.

Last edited:

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman from Batman: Arkham City
- Video game-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of partially-clenched palms
- One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
- One (1) right palm for holding Batclaw
- One (1) left palm for holding line launcher

Costume :
- One (1) Batsuit with iconic Batman logo on chest
- One (1) dark blue cape
- One (1) brown utility belt
- One (1) pair of dark grey gauntlets
- One (1) pair of dark grey boots

Weapons:
- One (1) Batarang
- One (1) Batclaw with interchangeable hook
- One (1) explosive gel
- One (1) line launcher

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Batman nameplate and Batman: Arkham City game logo

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Jimo Lee
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Hyeong Seok, Koh

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2015

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

TM & © DC Comics.

How about you make some effort Huskie? How about you tell us all you know about plasticizers and polymers in synthetic rubber compounds and plastics, and why not getting the formula right and precise has no impact on the integrity of the resultant manufactured components?

Instead of making folks here go over the same conversations we've been having for years, why don't you bring something to the table other than "You guys don't know what you're doing"?

Why dont you bring something to the table like evidence instead of these false claims. It is sad so many people throughout this thread have to knock a figure and claim we that buy this are dumb because of the rubber issue. Yet all anybody does is say a few YEARS back we had this conversation. Yeah, well i tried looking back and found very few pictures and no explaination of how the figure was displayed. Funny how any picture I did come across the rubber cracks were located along stress joints (elbow, knees, stomach) where people had there figures bent in an action pose that stressed the rubber leading to its eventual cracking. I find it hard to believe that a high end collectible company would produce many figures that will fall apart due to rubber issues. We all buy things made in china, so why would a rubber boot or rubber comb made in china last, where as a high end collectible wont make it past a year... its because of improper displaying.

I think Rorywan needs to step in right about now. :lol

..or a mod. :huh

This looks dope.

Dude huskie just FN STOP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE ! I dont even think your buyin this Batman and your just here to fn troll 4 fight's so go fishing somewhere else. BUY IT OR DONT and MOVE ON!

Back