1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Thought I would share my Arkham drawing I just completed...

10629768_10152654887119346_7981870444345622604_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Wow, looks great.

I love how it shows the suit can work as comicbook art too.

Figure looks good but since I have several Play Arts Kai Arkham figures already I'll just stick to the movie suits for now unless I sell the Play Arts and take a loss ?

Figure looks good but since I have several Play Arts Kai Arkham figures already I'll just stick to the movie suits for now unless I sell the Play Arts and take a loss ?

Those Play Arts suck sooo bad. The sculpts are never right.

I saw a few Play Arts figures in person at Hastings the other day... I never realized they were that big. In pictures they seem like 5 inch figures to me.

I am, however, incredibly excited about the next Play Arts Batman figs. The Variant line is amazing.
batmanffthumbjpg-8dd6c3_1280w.jpg

Those Play Arts suck sooo bad. The sculpts are never right.

I got the AA Batman from PAK and for the price they were great value, I'd rather that than this, better cape, paint and no rubber suit. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who the **** cares about PAK?

Ugly ass toys.

Ugly ass toys.
Numerous people on the previous page and myself clearly :lol

I have the AA Batman, and might pick up the AC and AK Batman. I also have the TDKR PAK (which I'm contemplating selling since I have the DX12 coming in...) and first Variant Batman. I think SE's going a little berserk though, so many Batmen...but I love the three I currently have.

Ugly ass toys.

For the price they're asking, the NECA 1/4 Arkham line is of much better value

In fact if the AO fig is anything to go by, the NECA line will probably trump PAK's in pretty much everything, other than packaging of course.

For the price they're asking, the NECA 1/4 Arkham line is of much better value

In fact if the AO fig is anything to go by, the NECA line will probably trump PAK's in pretty much everything, other than packaging of course.

Play arts kai has piss poor QC.... And their paint apps are to be desired.. They paint the Origins Batman brown... What in the blue hell where they looking at when they painted him... LOL

Play arts kai has piss poor QC.... And their paint apps are to be desired.. They paint the Origins Batman brown... What in the blue hell where they looking at when they painted him... LOL

And they sculpt in too many wrinkles it looks like its been roughed up. Just awful. Nothing is even remotely accurate.

The NECA 1/4 was and in mighty impressive. Though its honestly too big lol. Origins 2.jpg

And they sculpt in too many wrinkles it looks like its been roughed up. Just awful. Nothing is even remotely accurate.

The NECA 1/4 was and in mighty impressive. Though its honestly too big lol. View attachment 130608
Would definitely be one of my grail figures if it was 1/6.

Would definitely be one of my grail figures if it was 1/6.

Its imposing on a shelf. For its size its got great articulation. The Arkham line would be amazing if HT did them in 1/6th. Origins, City, and now Knight are all amazing, iconic, wonderful, badass Batman looks. A full range of accesrories and head sculpts would be amazing.

PS I really wish the Arkham City one would come with this head sculpt.
Batman-Arkham_City_(PC)_15.jpg

Well bad picture but theres a point int he game where Talia takes his mask off.

Its imposing on a shelf. For its size its got great articulation. The Arkham line would be amazing if HT did them in 1/6th. Origins, City, and now Knight are all amazing, iconic, wonderful, badass Batman looks. A full range of accesrories and head sculpts would be amazing.

PS I really wish the Arkham City one would come with this head sculpt.
Batman-Arkham_City_(PC)_15.jpg

Well bad picture but theres a point int he game where Talia takes his mask off.

But he really never takes his mask off fully though....

Back