1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

This is the type of figure that deserves it's own shelf or in my case, it's own Master Lighthouse. IMO, this seems like a Premium Format that you can change poses whenever you like.

Really digging this figure. Just a beast

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Actually, looking at batfan's post, they were really kind of stingy on the accessories with this fig. He's sort of barebones and comes with less stuff than West Bats.

No Titan suffering alternate face? All those weapons/gadgets? Rods for cape flight?

I've got to agree there. Perhaps they were thinking "collectors will be so focused on the rubber that they won't even pose him, why would we include weapons they'll never use?":lol

Also, DiFabio, are you getting this guy?

Dunno.

I like everything except the body.

I quite like the aesthetics of the body. It seems pretty faithful to the games, in that regard. It's the chemical composition that I'm worried about.

Dang, I really want this figure. Been following it since it was announced, but I don't want to have to think about potential rubber suit problems. :gah:

The rubber problems are GREATLY exaggerated. Sometimes it happens, most times it doesn't. I have every figure with rubber that Hot Toys has ever made and the original ED-209 is the only one I've had any issue with at all.

I have Police Shootout 1984 Terminator, Robocop, Returns Batman, Battle Damaged Murphy and possibly McFly and Ripley to occupy myself with.

Also never realized how similar the video game grapple gun is to the '89 grapple. I might have mentioned it before but it REALLY looks like it. Definitely inspired it.

The ED209 issue make me think about pre-order this Bat. On the other hand, It looks amazing.

So below the waist he looks more like Arkham Origins version. So we going to be calling him "Fat Batman" now?
gaming-batman-arkham-origins-screenshot-15.jpg

I just realy dig this design of him and love the game's and eye's look awesome in the video. No complaint's just wish had more accessories or even A DX Release would've been a perfect figure.

I've never played any of the games, but I love this Batman design, just wish there was a better way to transition from Cape to Cowl, but still a great figure, definitely hoping to see some of his Rogues gallery to go with this.

I Just wish the gargoyle was included that he always perch's from. If you NEVER PLAYED THE GAME , YOU should its a FAVORITE FOR SURE. Each one just keep's getting better and ALL AROUND BEST BATMAN GAME'S i've ever played ,Many ,many time's over n over. I posted a link to ALL games trailer page before.

and here again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD15Y1ZaVq8

A Gargoyle display base would've been badass, but 100% of the time he was perched on a Gargoyle, he was crouched, and Howard probably didn't want to encourage people to pose this in a way that would accelerate any QC issues and leave him responsible for any replacements.:lol

I love this series and this Bats. I love SSC Bats too, getting both for sure. I can never have too many Batman or Darth Vader toys.

Already ordered this was an instant buy for me, looks like a beast I love it, more accessories would of been cool though.

Not sure about this figure. Love the games, but the suit on this figure looks way to big on the body. Looks like if you picked him up it would move a lot. And of course the rubber issue, and paint on the rubber. Not worth the gamble with how HT and SS handle the issues.

I'm a big Batman fan that I would love to own all 1/6 figures of him, but that rubber suit and leather cape are deal breakers for me. I live in a tropical country which means that Batman will have a shelf life of 3 to 5 years. Maybe Hot Toys should include EXPIRY DATES of their rubber-clad figures on the boxes.

I swore I'd never get another rubber suited batman after DX02, but I have to get this. The Arkham Series is my favorite interpretation of the Batman series, mainly due to Conroy and Hamill's performances. If they don't do an Arkham Joker, I will be very sad. My Play Arts Kai figures are nice, but they don;t have the level of detail I've come to love from 1/6 figures.

Back