1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I"m going to bide my time and see if I can use a code on it a couple of months. If I see it selling out sooner I'll jump on it.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I pre-ordered, I'm on the fence with this. I have plenty of time to cancel.

I prey :pray: for the robin and Deathstroke and the whole line up is gold and NEED to be done. Only thing wish we got was a glider cape with this bats. I guess thats next with RETURNS KEATON...1 more Batty P.O TO GO...:impatient:

I was REALLY hoping for a Bruce Wayne head for this... now i'm on the fence about it.

I'm gonna P.O. And use some points towards this

Ordered. Hope in the very least they get around to doing the Joker for this line before dumping it into the trash.

Joker is the only other figure I would tag as definitely coming. Just because there have been pics of the proto. Other than that, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

No doubt in my mind this will still be available when a coupon works on it. I'll cancel/reorder at that time.

Will wait for coupon.

I'll preorder later tonight using my points.

No exclusive though ???

I'm in the position where I really love the body and suit of the Sideshow version but hate the head sculpt (those mouth plates and eyes don't look human). Then with this Hot Toys Arkham ver. I really dig the head sculpt but hate the rubbery, tubby body.

I bet the HT head isn't compatible with the sideshow body (or if the blues will even match), but imma try.

Yeah, following the Prime example, a severed Penguin head or something would have been nice.

Sweet, got my PO in.

Assuming the production version is the one that folks were reviewing at SDCC, and assuming what you see here is what you get from HT, I would agree. The total package from SSC looks pretty impressive based on what we've seen thus far.

The SSC Rep Jay and Wendy of Da Bomb Show talked to during the SSC Batman demo said that it was indeed a production piece they had on display @ SDCC :)

Pre-ordered mine as the price was low enough for what we get. I'd expect a Joker and Harley from this line, but no much else. Probably see a Batman from Arkham Knight before we see Harley...

Back