ClownMan New SuperHero...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlosCustoms

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a comic I'm working on and new character I created called ClownMan. Without giving to much away the story is about a clown performer in the circus called Chris Mason he is a victim and witness of a horrific crime and as a result it changes him and becomes a superhero in the process. Don't Forget to smile
Official facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/clownman305

#clownman

This is MurderMask he is a serial killer found within DarkCity and One of ClownMan's main enemies. He is controlled by a evil demon that's lives within his body.

In a city filled with crime, murder and chaos" The Dark City Circus" provides a small glimpse of happiness to citizens living in fear.

FreakShow- An experiment gone wrong but than used as a attraction for the masses to redicule.

The show Continues....
2vrwdhc.jpg

EightBall a codename for a top secret military program to produce a perfect killing machine using electromagnetic radiation. Now delivering terror throughout Dark City.

Priestess, over a thousand years old she is immortal and a protector of a ancient cathedral containing ancient powerful manuscripts. She has seen the changes in humanity and now is a witness to horrific nightmare that is called Dark City.

MadMonkey , After convict Lucos Cane was injected with gorilla DNA following a new series of experiments, the result was chaos in the Dark City Laboratories.

The Reaper, After Being left for dead in a abandoned Corn field . A body was possessed by horrible evil from the ground. The Reaper as he is known, now dwells within the slums of dark city searching for ClownMan.

SoulCollecter, Part of a secret ancient society of fallen demons and angels called the SoulCollecters whose main purpose was to drain the life amongst the living to gain more power for their sacred rituals and sacrifices.

URL=https://s793.photobucket.com/user/cfarias1983/media/ClownMan/hiphop8_zps32a2d3a5.jpg.html]
hiphop8_zps32a2d3a5.jpg
[/URL]

In a city filled with no hope , The Dark City underground gives a few brave citzens the freedom to speak their mind.

I decided to stay 100 percent independent at the moment. I'm starting up new comic book company and website called Wicked Comics which will be publishing ClownMan and other titles.

Back