Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, shouldn't the thread title be "Silent Hill" and not "Silent Hills"?

There's actually a plausible reason for the modified title. From the SH wiki (sourced from Eurogamer):
7780 Studios received its name from the square kilometer area of Shizuoka, a Japanese prefecture which literally translates to "Quiet Hills". Many Japanese people simply refer to the horror game series as Shizuoka.

Since SH has been nicknamed as "Shizuoka" by Japanese players, the game title and fake studios' name sort of acts as a call-back/inside joke for the Japanese fans of the franchise. Whether or not the title will actually lead to anything plot-related is currently unknown.

I loved the demo, I didn't like how needlessly random/secretive the puzzles were but it was fantastic. Extremely scary, atmospheric and with realistic graphics.

I agree it wasn't very Silent Hill but I'm greatly looking forward to it. My only nilegative.

Why did they announce it so early!!!!???

Re: SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

What a surprise.

I heard the teaser was very scary and some people had to stop playing it.

I very much enjoy silent hill games, but I hope the actual game is not so scary that it's unfinishable.
Lmao no lie its so creepy its hard to really pay attention to the clues.

So i guess the story behind the demo is. The guy was fired from work and turned to drinking and smoking and then his wife had to support him by working at a grocery store. She had an affair with the manager someohow he found out and killed the family and cut out the baby or somthing along those lines..... interesting. i never was into silent hill i was more resident evil but this game looks like a welcome reboot.

Hopefully RE can learn somthing

So i guess the story behind the demo is. The guy was fired from work and turned to drinking and smoking and then his wife had to support him by working at a grocery store. She had an affair with the manager someohow he found out and killed the family and cut out the baby or somthing along those lines..... interesting. i never was into silent hill i was more resident evil but this game looks like a welcome reboot.

Hopefully RE can learn somthing

Yeah, an awfully haunting story, quite fitting for the SH universe, even for a teaser.

Even though I'm not a fan of this guy, I have to give him props for sticking with the demo till the end, he finished it, not something most famous streamers and playthrough youtubers do.

This videogame is just amazing,something new and fresh,I wonder if Sideshow will get the license because they are closer friends to Guillermo del Toro

I think will be on PC too,but we have to wait until 2016 or more

I saw this audio test on Youtube,really scary sound LOL!

Such a well spoken man, I'm really excited about these 2 working together, they seem to have built a good professional relationship and Reedus too.

Back