please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: so, let's do a Joe/Cobra themed contest....

I vote:

As long as its G I Joe character, anything goes. Too many retractions makes it more difficult if you are limiting people to what they can enter. Not everyone has the resources/time/money to make a card art specific figure. There should be some leeway given to give all parties involved equal opportunity.

And random drawing.

Yep, plus some of us aint into card art specific figures.

Ok, my vote again, card art (or as close as possible) or modern versions and random drawing.

I vote:

As long as its G I Joe character, anything goes. Too many retractions makes it more difficult if you are limiting people to what they can enter. Not everyone has the resources/time/money to make a card art specific figure. There should be some leeway given to give all parties involved equal opportunity.

And random drawing.

Yep, plus some of us aint into card art specific figures.

sonDisappoint.jpg

Surely as long as the subject is GI Joe/Cobra, anything goes?
As long as the maker states backstory for a new variant or version, it can be accepted.

so everything goes....

which means..you can do classic...or card art....or SSC style...or your style..or throw them into another "universe" type setting....as long as you can tell who they are and they are joes/cobras that exist..no "fumbles"...got it? lol..

so maybe we can do something like this..
1 winner for classic
1 winner for thinking outside the box....
1 winner for most original idea/design??

thoughts?

Sounds good to me...but I don't care! I just want to see a lot of Joe/Cobra customs! If this works out, maybe we can do the contest quarterly or every six months... Just something to keep the juices flowing!

so everything goes....

which means..you can do classic...or card art....or SSC style...or your style..or throw them into another "universe" type setting....as long as you can tell who they are and they are joes/cobras that exist..no "fumbles"...got it? lol..

1 winner for classic

thoughts?

umm...crap....thoughts you guys? that thought didnt cross my mind...lol...i hadnt done one of these in awhile..so bear with me while i sort things out again..lol..

Crossed my mind too. I say if you want to get a bunch out there, go for it!

so everything goes....

1 winner for classic

thoughts?

You're over thinking it.

It is a contest or a competition?

How bout everyone posts something and then a random winner is chosen. End of story.

I would say do as many as you want but if its picked at random your name only goes in once so you may as well save one for next time!

Back