• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware of jrice73, deadbeat seller, currently ripping me off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tracking for the knife head but none yet for the Cloverfield figure. Tracking says it should be here on Thursday. It's one of the weirdest transactions I've ever had on here but to be honest, why screw us over on some cheap Neca figures..... I mean with his rep and years on the boards it just doesn't make sense...... But either way... If he's busy or not he should at least keep us in the loop..... I really wanted the figures but it seems more and more likely that when I get my package on Thursday it's going to be a box with old car air fresheners and some vintage bricks lmao.....csi and Spindrift are right communication is key.....Has anyone received tracking other than me? And if not why only me?

you are lucky but you might not get that one figure- if he ignored us why were you singled out to actual get a figure shipped? I'm in the process of a number of actions-all over Neca figures geeeezzz

I paid for a Hot Toys Blade from that guy. Thank god I used my credit card. I gifted the money (last time I did that), but my credit card company stopped the payment. I am sorry to see that Jerry Rice has sunk so low after his retirement. I hope you guys get your figures.

Moe I think. He took loads of orders for 1:6 clothing and suits.
Looked like around $20,000 last week so I hate to think what the total will be.

I really hope all you guys get your $$ back or your figures...I hate seeing stuff like this happen. Seen it a lot on another board I'm a member of, just sucks being on the screwed end of it.

Just got this in the mail early....Still nothing about the cloverfield figure from him but I wanted to keep you guys posted.....Still wondering WHY????

What about the guy who built trust and reputation here for years and has just disappeared with around $20,000 of members cash?

Lets also not forget about MRM. That guy walked away with quite a bit of deposits for the dark knight cowls and heads.

Let's not ever forget about addicted2collecting..... That was pretty bad too

I bought something from him once, shortly before he turned to the darkside. Called him a 'great seller' - that in fact was the trigger for me changing my language in feedbacks thereafter to great 'transaction'.

I bought something from him once, shortly before he turned to the darkside. Called him a 'great seller' - that in fact was the trigger for me changing my language in feedbacks thereafter to great 'transaction'.

Lmoa...... Your really beat yourself up about your prior feedback comments...... How would you know he was going to turn all Vader on us lololololololololol

This deadbeat still comes on here every night. Hope he isn't looking for more people to scam.

I don't know what's worse, a thief or a liar. I guess both go to a person's true character. Even though this liar told me, insisted really, that he shipped my item last Monday, I finally get a tracking number from him today showing he mailed it today. The thing that really pisses me off is I asked him multiple times through PMs and posts on here to issue me a refund. So he had a chance to man up and make amends by refunding me, and decided he would rather keep the money. :dunno

Finally got the package from the lying sack of crap. Other than the box being squished to hell, the figure was in decent shape. Has some weird thing going on with its knees that wasn't mentioned, but not much I can do about that with a dirt bag who doesn't return PMs. :dunno

Finally got the package from the lying sack of crap. Other than the box being squished to hell, the figure was in decent shape. Has some weird thing going on with its knees that wasn't mentioned, but not much I can do about that with a dirt bag who doesn't return PMs. :dunno

Well, I'm glad you got (semi) closure, rather than straight up ripped off. Hopefully everyone else ends up with decent endings with this guy and the community can wash their hands of him.

Back