Cornerstorecomics still hasn't received hot toys general zod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they used to be my go to NON SS webtailer but not any more. They take forever to get their stock in now. Someone at SS does not like them at ALL.

Yeah, definitely.
I ordered the Arkham Origins BATMAN B&W statue from them like forever and a day ago and the whole entire case (6 pieces in 1 shipment box), every single one had a broken knee and they had to return it back to DCC.

Now, I never heard about replacements or anything and no one that works customer service knows what's going on with that each and everytime I ask about the replacement updates.

Damn..... you still haven't got your EB RoboCop ? Did they get it in at all or no ? It's been released since March.

They didn't get the EB Robo at all! I know, and I'm still waiting for it. It's been frustrating since Richard left. No one seems to know what's going on.

I just got my full refund from them today after I canceled my Hot Toys preorder with them. The trick I used to get thought to them is to use "desk" at Cornerstone Comics not "info" in the email line.

did you get charged a cancellation fee?

I just emailed them to see if I can cancel my 2 POs with them as well. If I can get out of it without any penalties, I will be happy to just reorder them from SSC or BBTS.

I stopped by last week and still no ZOD.

Man! I agree with many of you here. CSC has moved to the bottom of my retailer list ever since Richard left.

I also witnessed something that really disappointed me a couple weeks ago while at the store. An employee was searching for an item and informed the customer over the phone that they had some in stock, but was unable to find it on the sales floor. He got another call. probably from someone higher up. The employee was explaining the situation. Next, I heard the employee say, "Oh. So, next time I should tell them that if it's not out on the floor we don't have it." He then said, "Well, he said his girlfriend was going to stop by. Hopefully, she doesn't."

I was at a loss after hearing all this. Not cool! Down right disappointed with CSC!
:dunno

Damn, that is disappointing.

I truly wonder though... If this whole customer service thing has gone to crap is due partly because of new employees working there. I could be wrong, but when I go there I always see new people working.

And I get the feeling that most of these new employees that work there have no product knowledge when it comes to toys, therefore they dunno what people are talking about half the time.

Richard on the other hand, he's a collector himself and he has great product knowledge.

They didn't get the EB Robo at all! I know, and I'm still waiting for it. It's been frustrating since Richard left. No one seems to know what's going on.

Well, I would suggest that you contact EB USA. See if you can gather some info from them and cancel with CSC.

It's just crazy that the preorder for that EB RoboCop was pre sold out at CSC and they didn't get it in at all.

Since I live in LA now, I'm switching to HALO 13 in Burbank. They seem more reliable and Frank is a good guy.

Yea, this is really disappointing. I hope I get full cancellation refunds for my 2 POs. I was really stoked that this place is somewhat local for me to just pick stuff up too. Oh well, I guess I will have to just do all my online ordering elsewhere...

yup, i have had it with CSC. their employees have zero concept of customer service or any idea of what is going on in their own store. they have no idea when or why certain products are not coming in when other stores have had them for months. all they do is keep feeding you bs.

It's such a shame, it really is.
Damn, now I feel like I need to cancel a bunch of stuff from them....

I remember calling them a few times about the life size Bale BATMAN and the 1:12 scale THE BAT, if they are getting them in, none of the employees know....

So, I ended up ordering both from a different store.

Well, they at least cancelled my orders promptly. Emailed them yesterday and got a response today that both my orders were cancelled and I didn't get charged any penalty fees.

do you think it is safe to say that they won't be fulfilling it?

I hope so! If not, it's going to cost more money to get one from somewhere else.

Well, I would suggest that you contact EB USA. See if you can gather some info from them and cancel with CSC.

It's just crazy that the preorder for that EB RoboCop was pre sold out at CSC and they didn't get it in at all.

Since I live in LA now, I'm switching to HALO 13 in Burbank. They seem more reliable and Frank is a good guy.

That's a good idea Jed, i'll be sure to do that. I would hate to miss out on this awesome figure!

I hope so! If not, it's going to cost more money to get one from somewhere else.

That's a good idea Jed, i'll be sure to do that. I would hate to miss out on this awesome figure!

I remember during WonderCon in March, EB was at the convention and they were selling it for $500 flat.

i got a full refund for zod like 2 weeks ago from csc, i talked to a guy named Keegan and was really cool. i also told him i wanted to get a refund for my ht tdw thor but the guy said they were gonna get them in September so i decided to keep that order. i also have elder pred and black widow on order and paid for with them but these are gonna be my last orders with them, 1/4 arkham bats took like 3 months after it was released for me to get it from them. also it seems that they get their stuff from Hong Kong and not Sideshow, at least thats what i was told.

Back