XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, your gif are hillarious Spidey :lol

Thank you Sir...they pretty much matche my reactions to a tee.

I heard some rumors about the conflict between Fox and Marvel but technically Fox only has the right of these brands in movie making, nothing more! Maybe I missed the news so I don't know if XM explained the situation like you said. This is so ridiculous! How can Sideshow produce Sentinel then?

The brakes just got thrown on XMs pieces (other than Wolverine and Mags) a week or two ago, and all of SCC XMen relates stuff was announced MONTHS ago. So, and this is assumption, I assume SSCs rights to the XMen might be on hold as well, unless their is already an agreement in place between SSC, Marvel, and Fox. I am starting to wonder if SSC was told to get certain characters OUT for PO before they got locked up in this.

How can Sideshow produce Sentinel then?
that's what that piece is ?...a Sentinel, really ?...who'da thunk it
i thought it was a disco Robocop

regarding future releases...very excited to see what XM/Sosa does with DD

Last edited:
that's what that piece is ?...a Sentinel, really ?...who'da thunk it
i thought it was a disco Robocop

regarding future releases...very excited to see what XM/Sosa does with DD

Yeah the Sentinel is not my Fav SSC piece. As for Sosa he is an amazing artist and I am so excited to see what he does with .********************

Didn't see a thread for this, so figured it deserved its own

Upcoming PO dates:

1) Hawkeye – 5th Sept
2) Wolverine (Yellow) – 19th Sept
3) Antman – 3rd Oct
4) Thanos – 17th Oct
5) Ms Marvel – 31th Oct
6) Thor – 14 Nov
7) Iron Man Mark 7 – 28th Nov

Coming soon!!!

1) Black Bolt (inhumans)
2) Medusa (inhumans)
3) Doctor Strange
4) She Hulk
5) Daredevil
6) Elektra
7) Ultron
8) Nick Fury
9) Winter Soldier
10) Deadpool

I hope to see Punisher soon! Love to see what this company will do with him.

From what i know magneto is looking to ship late dec or early jan.
Wolverine however will be more likely in march/q2 2015

These are rough figures that i know of after speaking to some.

I heard Jan for Mags but I had no idea about Wolverine so thanks for that

Looking at the up & coming list there's so many characters I want. Glad I didn't put my deposit down on the Dare Devil PF, now I know XM are making him

There Deadpool is going to be sick & Dr Strange has been a long long wait for me to see get done in 1/4 so there the 3 I'm most excited for

Does anyone know if the PO date for Thor is still a go? Given that XM is reworking that piece, I wonder if they will be able to stick to their schedule.

i just read Fox is releasing a Deadpool movie out in February 2016, will this affect XM Studios making their Deadpool statue like it
had with Phoenix and the rest of the X-men line? Would be awesome if XM and Eric Sosa make a dynamic Deadpool with tons of switch of
outs and large machine guns and weapons.

i just read Fox is releasing a Deadpool movie out in February 2016, will this affect XM Studios making their Deadpool statue like it
had with Phoenix and the rest of the X-men line? Would be awesome if XM and Eric Sosa make a dynamic Deadpool with tons of switch of
outs and large machine guns and weapons.

It is impossible to KNOW for sure, but the revised list came out after the moratorium on Xmen figures came down so maybe XM could give us a heads up.

48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif

M6OKrdj.gif

Didn't see a thread for this, so figured it deserved its own

Upcoming PO dates:

1) Hawkeye – 5th Sept
2) Wolverine (Yellow) – 19th Sept
3) Antman – 3rd Oct
4) Thanos – 17th Oct
5) Ms Marvel – 31th Oct
6) Thor – 14 Nov
7) Iron Man Mark 7 – 28th Nov

Coming soon!!!

1) Black Bolt (inhumans)
2) Medusa (inhumans)
3) Doctor Strange
4) She Hulk
5) Daredevil
6) Elektra
7) Ultron
8) Nick Fury
9) Winter Soldier
10) Deadpool

Whew! one Good thing this gives me time to save up for Colossus when and if they make him.

But that Cable is SICK, Temptation :gah:

Al

Back