Which Superman movie do you prefer Man of Steel or Superman Returns ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Superman movie do you prefer Man of Steel or Superman Returns ?

• Man of Steel

Votes: 77 73.3%
  • Superman Returns

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
I often wondered how it would have been if Singer had been able to do a full reboot like MoS. I would have liked to see his take on that portion of Superman coming to grips with becoming a hero. The world will never know....

Loved Man of Steel.

Hate Superman Returns. It is a litany of terrible decisions. From casting, to story, to just being a nostalgic bore.

Hey, I'm shocked, I actually thought this was going to be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably should have done Superman: The Movie vs MOS, this place would have been a bloodbath.

There will probably be a few members that'll get banned and infractions assigned if that thread gets made haha.

Actually you should make that thread ASAP.

There will probably be a few members that'll get banned and infractions assigned if that thread gets made haha.

Actually you should make that thread ASAP.

:lol :lol :lol

Historically T2 has tended to win 'Favorite Terminator movie' polls encompassing all the films. I just wonder have things changed on the forum because I see a heck of a lot of T1 support and T2 bashing. As may be the case with MOS though I wonder is it a case of a vocal minority again.

Actually the results indicate that it's really the other way around. Apparently SR sucks even harder than MOS. Worse than the tornado movie? Way to go Singer. Loser.

Back