• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for custom figures, beto,RM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
*WTB - Rainman Dr Huckleberry (Doc Holiday),or the painted headsculpt by rainman

Iminime - Hannibal lector

WTB - The Grinch set, doesn't have to be RM'S

The thing - Macgready figure

Beto - darkman and sculpts!!!!

Beto - beetlejuice

Please let me know if you know of anyone trying to sell

Thanks and have a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB iminime "Seven " set!!!!

Looking for the iminime me figures set from the movie seven, please message me some prices if you have a set your willing to sell...

Re: WTB Rainman Dr Huckleberry (Doc Holiday), or grinch

Threads merged per Commerce Rules.

Please feel free to amend the title of the thread and add and remove items as and when you are looking for them rather than starting multiple threads.

Many thanks
x

How do I change the title name?

If you go to your opening post and click edit, then advanced options, that should bring up the text box and title box too. If you change it in the title box, click save and that should change it on the whole thread.
x

Re: WTB Rainman Dr Huckleberry (Doc Holiday and the dock holiday painted sculpt

Thanks adopted,

still looking

Still looking

Awesome collection I love your Bills! Slow down turbo your going to own Hot toys in a few months lol, I got a limited edition 3000 pieace Mark IV Ironman screaming your name seeing you love all grail pieces ! I also am a pack rat and have hundreds of Heman, Star Wars, Spawn hot toys . take a look!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...lection-Stop-in-friend!&p=5290230#post5290230

! irm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back