Better quality Styrofoam & Outter box - SideShow vs XM - Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was your Hulk broken?

No,but others did.

Just by looking you can tell the quality is poor.

FE17E513-E1B1-4B11-A37E-2DB9B419AE6A.jpg

I thought I read that the new Iron Man LSF at least had some cloth lining the interior or something like that.

I thought I read that the new Iron Man LSF at least had some cloth lining the interior or something like that.

It does but Sideshow should focus on the QC and not some stupid cosmetic cloth that doesn't do nothing.

I've had my share of SSC QC problems, but never received a broken statue with their packaging. So, based on my experience (probably 15 statues), I've got no real complaints. Of course, more protection is always better, but if it works well enough, then no biggie. I suspect SSC would change its process if the costs of the status quo outweighed the benefits.

No,but others did.

Just by looking you can tell the quality is poor.

FE17E513-E1B1-4B11-A37E-2DB9B419AE6A.jpg
It's not an apples to apples comparison vs. this other company unless you find one similarly mishandled by UPS or FedEx.

It does but Sideshow should focus on the QC and not some stupid cosmetic cloth that doesn't do nothing.

Doesn't do nothing??? Are you not sure about that?

It might do something for me considering the quality control is done before a week in UPS or FedEx's hands. Not to mention that boat trip.

A thread about the quality of boxes. Rich and compelling.
Lol..but it kinda is. I live in Arizona, so I never had a breakage problem with the 10+ PFs & comiquettes I've received. Cousins of mine who live in New Jersy have, so the extra travel does give more chances for an item to be broken. The real question would be if Sideshow would offer a premium packing/shipping method.

You can pay for a "pack out".. Call sideshow, it's something they offer...

Pack out is a ripoff,nothing like the same thin cardboard box and between the 2 boxes is only crumpled up paper for cushing,no packing peanuts at all.I've done before $10.00 for nothing,for that price should be a really PREMIUM PACKING.

Back