Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Even better was how Enrico said they could get to the Mansion from the RE2 lab :lol

He's in the woods, somehow makes it all the way down to the labs which were miles away, and then somehow out to the mansion and all the way down in the catacombs... with only a pistol :dunno

He's in the woods, somehow makes it all the way down to the labs which were miles away, and then somehow out to the mansion and all the way down in the catacombs... with only a pistol :dunno
A pistol and a knife :lecture

So, has it been confirmed that this will be digital only?

They should put out a limited CE on this, i reckon it would sell very well, and fast.

I'm betting that with this being digital, we'll have to pay extra for something.

But don't japan discs work on the US ps4?
Don't know about that, but PAL discs do work on US PS3. It'd probably be the same on PS4 in some cases but I know some regional differences can be an issue.

But I wouldn't call that backwards since it was things they've done already, but they do 2.0s all the time. Figures based on REmake would be going backward in the franchise completely since they've never been done. I don't count STARS Chris and Wesker since that was not their appearances in REmake.

We'll see RE6 HT before we EVER see things out of the REmake... although I wish I was proven wrong on that.

Well i mean. They produced almost everything from aliens before they went backwards to Alien to do Dallas and Kane. They did all of the AVP preds before they went back and did predator 2 and then the original. They did terminator salvation then went back to terminator 2. So they do have a history of moving backwards. But really trying to find a pattern with HT is pointless. They just make it up as they go :lol

Yeah RE6...if it happens will come first :monkey2

I wonder what kind of achievements/trophies this game will have :panic:

Well i mean. They produced almost everything from aliens before they went backwards to Alien to do Dallas and Kane. They did all of the AVP preds before they went back and did predator 2 and then the original. They did terminator salvation then went back to terminator 2. So they do have a history of moving backwards. But really trying to find a pattern with HT is pointless. They just make it up as they go :lol

Yeah RE6...if it happens will come first :monkey2

I wonder what kind of achievements/trophies this game will have :panic:

If there is a trophy for Invisible Enemy mode... I'm never getting it :lol

So, has it been confirmed that this will be digital only?

They should put out a limited CE on this, i reckon it would sell very well, and fast.

They get everything

WHATTTT...... no physical disk for this????????

tumblr_inline_n8siru4rdU1qzy8yf.gif

Beautiful! It would actually kind of be cool if they added an option where you could go into 3rd person mode, but if they don't that's okay with me, cause' either way, we're getting a remake that the gamers deserve, unlike cash grabs like Tomb Raider Remastered or Metro Last Light Remastered. I also like how they are going to eliminate tank controls, but still have an option for them for those hardcore fans of the series. Looking great and hopefully, after this game (if it does successful) then we may finally get the Resident Evil games that fans deserve, like actual horror instead of action.

Metro Redux actually looks like they spent a lot of effort on it. Especially 2033.

Back