Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Did you guys buy the jp revelation art book? I remember posting pictures of lobster man... He was a concept for an enemy. Lol.

Did you guys buy the jp revelation art book? I remember posting pictures of lobster man... He was a concept for an enemy. Lol.

This one right?

O00bk.jpg

lol :rotfl

mh... I'd love to get it if it had more stuff, looks minda meh

xfiles-dunno_zpsa6bbe378.gif

What I really want is figures
I know what you mean. Really anything physical is nice. The first is meh, the second is ok..for Capcom anyway, since even their RE6 Collector's Edition looked **** :lol RE5 actually looked pretty nice though, I have to admit. Anyone own any Collector's Edition from Capcom?

Also Henry, you know you'll totally flip for these Collector's Editions at some point :rotfl

CAPCOM confirmed that they were releasing a Resident Evil 2 remake

With this annoucement I'd expect it to be released via digital download for the PS4 / Xbox One and maybe last gen.

Kick to the nuts that Nintendo keeps getting the shaft.

This was posted on the Capcom Blog around the release of Resident Evil 6. Im guessing if this digital download sells well then Capcom may release a follow-up.

I honestly think this has been in development longer than they've made known.

"Just to lay all the cards on the table, that way there's no rumor-mongering or things like that, no, we are not working on a Resident Evil 2 remake as of now," Hirabayashi said. "But if the fans really clamor for it; if there's a groundswell of support for remaking that game, then I think that's something Capcom would take under consideration."

Remakes haha i wanted a RE2 remake for a while now so capcom now is going to take a few steps backward guess the future of the games doesn't look to bright.

Back