jkidd41011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkidd41011

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself jkidd41011 and I've been back into the 1/6 scale game for about two years and live in the Greater Cincinnati area. Like many of you, GI Joe was one of my favorite toys as a child, and 12" figures have always appealed to me.

My Sideshow interests originally started with the Brotherhood in Arms Civil War series. I have no succumbed to to the Dark Side and have been adding a few Star Wars figures. My primary 1/6 interests lies in WWII, specifically Operation Market Garden. I do have several D-Day US 101st Paratroopers along with several Falkland War British figures. I would like to bash a unit of Star Wars Endor Rebel troops.

John

I'll do that once I get my area organized again. I had it clean, then I rearranged it and then started multiple projects. I've repainted my 21C Kublewagwen and a 250 Halftrack in the three color scheme this summer then started bashing some German Falschrimjager trroops, now I've started with the Endor Rebels. That goes on top of my Brit Arnhem Paras and the 101st troops I've been working on both D-Day and acquiring the later war unis to do Market Garden. Oh yeah and my Civil War and Falkland troops.....

I said I wasn't going to deviate on themes, that lasted about a year.

Back