• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Mark VII, Hulk, Predator, Batman, Expendables, Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pred439

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am Going to be doing this through Paypal only. If the payment is not received within 48 hours of purchase, I will cancel the invoice and not contact you again. Below is also a list of things that I want or am willing to trade for. Please PM me and send me offers on my items below. Everything is negotiable. :waveThank You!!!:wink1:

For Sale:

-Hot Toys MMS08 "AVP: Alien vs. Predator" Celtic Predator (Loose, Missing 1 Pair of Hands)

-Hot Toys MMS15 "AVP: Alien vs. Predator" Chopper Predator (Loose, Missing 1 Pair of Hands)

-Hot Toys MMS53 "AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem" Wolf Predator (Missing Pointed Hand for Wrist Bomb)

-Hot Toys MMS79 "The Dark Knight" The Joker (Bank Robber Version) (Complete)

-Hot Toys MMS90 "Predator" The Predator (Tube That Connects to Gauntlet Broke off, and is not included)

-Hot Toys MMS138 "The Expendables" Barney Ross (Complete)

-Custom "Predator" Jorge "Pancho" Ramirez (Complete)

-Hot Toys MMS231 "Thor: The Dark World" LOKI (Unopened)

-Hot Toys MMS225 "Thor: The Dark World" THOR (Light Asgardian Armor) (Unopened) (x2)

Want List:

- Rainman "No Country for Old Men" Anton Chigurh (Killer A)

- Hot Toys MMS28 "AVP: Alien Vs Predator" Grid Alien

- Hot Toys MMS91 "The Godfather" Don Vito Corleone

- Iminime 1/6 "Goodfellas" (Goodfriends) Ray Liotta/Joe Pesci/Robert De Niro (Trio, Set, or Individual)

- Iminime 1/6 "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" The Cowboy/Bounty Hunter/Bandit (Trio, Set, or Individual)

- Hot Toys MMMS55 "AVP:R Aliens vs Predator: Requiem" PredAlien

- SIDESHOW 1/4 Premium Format "Evil Dead II" Ash

Attachments

• 13Predator_Predator(1).jpg
    13Predator_Predator(1).jpg
    471 KB · Views: 1,314
Last edited:
Re: Pred439's Selling Thread

People can be reported now? Did not know that :)

Good Luck with the sale :)

I Believe its possible. If not then I would give them horrible feedback and not send them their item.

Might be doing a deal for Hulk and Joker.

Just hearing offers now on everything!!!

No people can't be reported for what they don't have or started without physical payment already transacted or item already received without payment already sent, if there is then it needs to be attached in a link to the rules thread....

Back